Tanesha's Advice Curly Hair Routine

aquajoyice

ok, so this is my first time viewing her vids. I missed the fiasco surrounding this girl the first time around (off to dig it up!) I just watched the vid the OP posted again and her weave is entirely too obvious. I have been weaving on and off since sept and the way she combs and "handles" her hair is typical weave behavior lol. Her own hair is much easier to comb and her weave tangles.

I can tell you EXACTLY what she has... its a very common here in NYC ... most of her hair is out but she has tracks added in between. a lot of the dominican girls in my old neighborhood used to do this. Her hair is about SL from what I see.

This made me :lachen::lachen::lachen:

*closer*2*my*dreams*

I have a Dominican Co-Worker who has extensions, but it's not a typical sew-in and it's similar to what Tanesha has going on.

My co-worker has only the back done, the front and perimeter is all her natural hair. The back, with the extensions, has single braids (I think, I'm trying to visualize) with weave wrapped around in a knot (or something similar), it's very small whatever it is. And her hair looks natural until you get up close and realize it's silkier than her natural hair. I wish I can find a photo.... actually, let me Google a photo.... I’ll be back!

ETA: Found a photo

Attachments

• DSC00364_20120147_large.jpg
    DSC00364_20120147_large.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 38
Last edited: