TANGLES! TANGLES!

soslychic

My new growth is coming with a gury (7 weeks post) and this is getting wayyyyyyy too difficult. I need a detangler. Not so much a cream conditioner/detangler. I'd prefer one with a liquid consistency because I'm not changing leave ins conditioners (like the moisture) and this way I wouldn't be putting too much on my hair at once and weighing it down. Has anyone tried any of the following products and if not, what liquidy detangler or liquidly leave in works for you?:
Generic Value Products Detangler Compare to Paul Mitchell The Detangler
Ion Daily Solutions Finishing Detangler
x - Wetstuff Weave Magic Detangler
Quantum Daily Moisturizer Leave-In Detangler

Brownie

A lot of the ladies around here like Biolage products for detangling. I think it's more like a liquid; I'm not sure because I haven't used it yet. You can find it at Target stores and at malls. I've even seen it at Wal-mart, and it can be ordered over the internet.

T

Tee

The Ion leave-in is nice, but Joico Detangling Leave-in is much better. I also love Biolage Detangling Solution.

Foxycus02

I havent used the paul mitchell detangler, But I love the Paul Mitchell Hydrating Moisture mist. It does a great job at detangling

NAY007

two days ago i went to the store to get my usual pantene detangling spray but they were sold out so i had to buy something instead. i picked the l'oreal kids detangler. it comes in a green bottle and smells like pear. it does a wonderful job and maybe this will be my new regular leave in. it's not expensive either.

Dutchess

Before I learned about Creme of Nature I use and still use UBH Dew and it untangled like a charm. I would towel dry my hair, spray some Dew and it would make my hair soft enough for the comb to glide through. That is the only thing that works for me, however, I am going to buy some Biolage today to see how that works.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Most silicone products will give you instant-tangle-relief, whether you use it on wet or dry hair

Try it!

lunalight7

Kids Organics Shea Butter Detangling Moisturizer. I know you said u didnt want a creamy one but this is great and cheap w/ good ingredients. There's a recent thread on this product.

Allandra

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
Most silicone products will give you instant-tangle-relief, whether you use it on wet or dry hair

Try it!

[/ QUOTE ]
D I T T O

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I have good luck with things like:

Design Essentials Silk Essentials
K-Pak Serum
L'Oreal Smooth Intense Serum