Taren's Loc Update

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.

The budding stage seems to be a trying time aesthetically.

Nightingale

On the Grow and Keeping it Simple
I'm back and still no summary? LHCF is slippin'. Oh well, guess I wasn't meant to know the newest chapter in the Messy Roots Chronicles.

Don't throw stones, loc ladies! "messy roots" is more fitting than 'messy boots".

PerfectlyFlawed

I'll take one for the team
Summary:

She goes over her journey how she originally started her journey with a twist out which she crocheted then added extensions to before she combed it all out and started a true free form loc journey. She states all she does is wash her hair, minimal manipulation. She then begins to talk about your inner world reflecting on the outside and that this loc journey shows her what her inner self is focused on.

She speaks on shrinkage from her locs. She talks about 5 minutes about her theories of loc shrinkage and observation of how her hair has shrunk. She states some more spiritual inner world stuff and the locs being a mirror of her personal life.

Oh and she opened up an online jeweler shop called indigo11 shop, the link is in the description of the video

That was a long 10 minutes, sorry for any misspelled words or improper grammar. I was taking notes while I watched the video, and I honestly don't feel like correcting it she's already stolen 10 minutes of my life.

Last edited:

Coilystep

@imperial_acquisitions
So far I'm not feeling her locs at all. It has nothing to with them being free form because I love most of the organic locs I've been peeping these days.
I was hoping you were going to come in here. Your locs are so pretty. Her doesn't even look like locs.

If her locs are supposed to reflect her inside she is a rat's nest of indecision and bad choices.

Thanks @BronxJazzy and @PerfectlyFlawed for taking one for the team.

BillsBackerz67

I was hoping you were going to come in here. Your locs are so pretty. Her doesn't even look like locs.

If her locs are supposed to reflect her inside she is a rat's nest of indecision and bad choices.

Thanks @BronxJazzy and @PerfectlyFlawed for taking one for the team.
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:" to reflect her inside she is a rat's nest of indecision and bad choices." Dude I am cracking the hell up!:rofl: I'm so done.

Thank you doll. And TBH mine really don't look like locs yet either! Haha.I hope all is well in the wash n go forum! I purposely do not go in there for temptation purposes:look:

Coilystep

@imperial_acquisitions
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:" to reflect her inside she is a rat's nest of indecision and bad choices." Dude I am cracking the hell up!:rofl: I'm so done.

Thank you doll. And TBH mine really don't look like locs yet either! Haha.I hope all is well in the wash n go forum! I purposely do not go in there for temptation purposes:look:
You're welcome. Yours looks 100% better than hers. We are still wash n going. I miss you over there.