Temporary Folder

skegeesmb

Hi everyone,

I've posted updates to my album. They are in a temporary folder due to some suggestive/scary comments I've gotten in the past, I will have this album up for a while before I put them in my password folder.

There is no password needed.

Lindy

I love your new pics... your hair is SOOO pretty and shiny!!! And it looks so nice and thick! /images/graemlins/up.gif What's your shine secret??? (PLEASE don't say WGO!!!! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif)

Robin41

Girl, you are my hair hero! Your hair looks fabulous - it's so shiny and healthy and somebody gave you a great cut. Is there something you use on a daily basis for shine?

elliot

Okay,
What I notice most about your photo album is that your smile grows bigger with each passing month. /images/graemlins/smile.gif Is that correlated to the fact that your hair is grow? /images/graemlins/smile.gif (I'm just kidding with you.) Your hair is very shining and is growing nicely.
Elliot

sweetcocoa

Hey your hair is looking lovely and beautiful as always! I'm so sorry you are having problems with comments being left in your album. It seems others are having problems also...that's why I'm only posting back pics of my hair. Your rollersets are a perfect example of the best of 'both' worlds. I'm sitting under the dryer as I'm typing.

Armyqt

Beautiful, just beautiful /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif. I too would like to know your shine secret. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Lindy

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Armyqt said:
Beautiful, just beautiful /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif. I too would like to know your shine secret. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Girl,
What are you talking about?? With that last picture you posted of your thick shiny ponytail, what shine secret could YOU possibly be looking for???!!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

skegeesmb

Thanks everybody. Unfortunately my shine is due to the infamous stinky smelling WGO. I also use a dimethicone spray called "Pure Shine," which is available at Walmart.

All of my hair straight are due to rollersets and the go over with a flat iron.

ngaa

i'm scurred of u /images/graemlins/grin.gif already halfway thru yo goal list and wit mad shine and thickness, i asked u this b4, r u sureu dont wanna exchange heads?? /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

skegeesmb

pebbles: Thanks a lot pebbles, I'm working on your length now!

adrienne0914: Thanks Adrienne, your hair is a goal of mine when I flat iron. I guess do to the shrinkage, that's going to be a few inches passed shoulderlength.

ngaa: lol, you are crazy! I've got so many more goals to go! It's a waiting game /images/graemlins/frown.gif!

ngaa

yeh but it seems that its a waitin game that u're beatin coz u half way thru yos!! wit me i gots to wait till end of yr to be able to get my hair up in a ponytail /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Zola

Skegeesmb,

Your pretty hair is coming along so nicely. It appears to be very
Healthy and Silky. Thanks a lot for sharing your pics with us. /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

LondonDiva

Nobody shoulf be allowed to have hair that thick and shiny /images/graemlins/nono.gif

jk

Skees you know you have a beautiful head of hair going on there. go on /images/graemlins/poke.gif admit it you touch up the pictures to add the shine on your hair don't you /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Tonya

yOU HAVE SOME GORGEOUS THICK HEALTHY HAIR!!!!
YOU WILL REACH YOUR GOAL AND BEYOND IT VERY SOON...YOU GROW GIRL!!!!

skegeesmb

Thanks everyone!

ngaa: It took 8 to nine months before I was able to get my hair into a decent looking ponytail without my hair coming apart. I takes a long time to get to that point, don't worry though, I started growing at 2-3 inches so you'll get there!

zola: Thank you Zola, I don't mind sharing my pictures with sane females, it's the crazy men I'm worried about. /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif

Tonya: Thanks a lot. I have at least another year to go before I'm so close to that I can touch my hair goal.

LondonDiva: Okay LondonDiva, you are a trip. Thanks for the compliment /images/graemlins/smile.gif. I wish I could touch up my pictures, I would make my hair two to three inches longer. But unlike the rich people on this board I have to rely on Walmart to get my pictures cause I can't afford a digicam. And I bet your hair is shining off the hook too...hmmm do I see any pictures in the future? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

lshevonne: Thank you so much, you are sweet. I'm telling you the camera flash, wildgrowth oil, and Pure Shine spray work wonders. My hair is sheeny when it's dry, those two things help a lot!

azul11

your hair is gorgeous. i keep looking at the rollersetting page with envy. /images/graemlins/smile.gifdamn how did you learn to do this so well. your hair natural and straightend is so beautiful and shiny and thick and lovely. i am writing down everything you say for shine. shooottt... all this inspiration from this site. if it werent for these braids i would be buying every product recommended on this site. God bless you all.

ngaa

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
skegeesmb said:
Thanks everyone!

ngaa: It took 8 to nine months before I was able to get my hair into a decent looking ponytail without my hair coming apart. I takes a long time to get to that point, don't worry though, I started growing at 2-3 inches so you'll get there!

[/ QUOTE ]

haha i'm between 2 and 3 inches now and sounds as if its goin to take me the same time to be able to get the hair up in a ponytail /images/graemlins/frown.gif

how long ago was this wen u had 3inch hair??

skegeesmb

April 17, 2003 will be exactly one year ago from the day I cut my hair to 2-3 inches.

It will also be 16 months since I've last had a relaxer.

So from May 17th (when I started to grow out my cut) to December 2002 it took 7 months to get into a very small barely any hair ponytail. Now I can do both a low ponytail and a medium and high up ponytail.