Texturized conditioning washing with no combing

s_terry

I am working out more and want to try conditioner washing. I am texturized ( still has quite a bit of texture )and would rather not have to comb ( think this will be too much manipulation and combing that might lead to breakage) when I CW once or twice a week. Combing will be saved until my major deep conditioning on the weekends. I would like to just use my fingers to detangle. You ladies have any recommendations of conditioners that would detangle my texted hair enough to allow a CW, no combing, and not have to worry about major matting or tangling? Please share!

Thanks ya'll!:grin:

aliceo

I like Pantene Hydrating Curls. Moisturizing and quite inexpensive considering I go through a lot of it.

ladylibra

i'm a big fan of V05... cheap but effective. i love to water it down by 50% to co-wash with if i'm not detangling, but on detangle days i'd advise you to go full-strength. :yep: i know some others prefer Suave... also inexpensive. i co-wash nearly every day and only detangle once a week so i know where you're coming from! :grin:

s_terry

You know I haven't tried many of the cheaper conditioners for fear they will be too drying. I'm not sure why I think this considering many ladies use them on this board with gorgeous results. I will consider this. Thanks LibraLady!