Thank to Boundless Tresses You do Grow Hair

neonbright

Just like the title says, I Boundless Tress is the best hair grower in the world. My daughter is 6 and going to 1st grade in August, she develop a alopecia about dime size in the front middle of her head; it develop in May. My stylist and doctor said it was stress, I watch it for about 4 weeks it never got bigger or smaller it was just there. So as always on this board I found Boundless Tresses, I ask bother my doctor and stylist what if I used it on her spot; they said go ahead. I have been using it on her hair for about 4 weeks, her hair in cornrows for 3 weeks, I put BT on her spot and surrounding areas and now my baby girl has hair!!!!:drunk::rosebud:

Thanks Boundless Tresses, you made my baby hair grow...:rosebud::rosebud:

Awwww! That is wonderful and I know you are happy:grin: I am happy for you and I know your daughter is very happy, BT is good for alot of things, Like for me it helps with itching and dry scalp, I mean it has great ingredients Olive Oil, Coconut Oil & Sulfur I mean it don't get no simpler than that, I am truly happy for you!!!

No doubt, no doubt...I know BT works. Sure, I never tried it but my own simple concoction of sulphur flowers and oils combined with my new love Frenchee is weeding my hair out! BT must be even better.

i know i'm LATE on the BT tip, but where do you BUY it?
Sally's?
on-line?
or other beauty stores?

HELP A SISTA OUT

Thanks everyone, yes it works but you have to use it sparingly and be patient. She still has a long way to get full thickness and length but to see it coming back is the best.

Thanks naturallady!!!

I am sooo happy for you and your baby girl, I bet her confidence has gone through the roof, and your stress has eased!!! BT is great...

Just like the title says, I Boundless Tress is the best hair grower in the world. My daughter is 6 and going to 1st grade in August, she develop a alopecia about dime size in the front middle of her head; it develop in May. My stylist and doctor said it was stress, I watch it for about 4 weeks it never got bigger or smaller it was just there. So as always on this board I found Boundless Tresses, I ask bother my doctor and stylist what if I used it on her spot; they said go ahead. I have been using it on her hair for about 4 weeks, her hair in cornrows for 3 weeks, I put BT on her spot and surrounding areas and now my baby girl has hair!!!!:drunk:

Thanks Boundless Tresses, you made my baby hair grow...:rosebud::rosebud:
AWWWW!!! I am sooooo happy that it worked for you baby! I really like helping children. I can only imagine what it could be like to have a hair issue as a child and if I can help her overcome hers it makes me feel really good! Congrats to you and the lil one! :rosebud:

It truly does work. My hairline has been basically missing due to female problems. It has been that way for some years now. But not it is filling in and I can see and feel stubble coming across my hairline. I still have to wear Lace Fronts for now but in a couple of months I do know that I will be back to normal, maybe even less time than that if this keeps up.

Back