Thank You Dontspeakdefeat!

Stormy

I have a newfound faith in hairstylists thanks to DSD! Stephanie at the JCPenny Salon is absolutely the BEST hairstylist in Atlanta (IMO). In all of my twenty years of wearing my hair relaxed, I have only found ONE stylist (next to myself) who knows how to handle my hair (she retired), and now I have Stephanie! Me and my daughter both have started going to her. My daughter likes her too. Ladies I'm telling you, she practices all of the things I do. Little heat, she doesn't get my hair bone straight (I don't like bone straight hair), she trims JUST A LITTLE and shows you what she's trimming, and she doesn't believe in putting a bunch of "stuff" in your hair. My hair has soooo much body, everytime I turn my head my hair moves! Moisture has always been a big key for me and she agrees! Can you believe it? SOMEBODY who listens to me! I love her!

Thank you sooooo much DSD! You're the best hair buddy a girl could have!

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
Oh Stormy! This was so sweet :blushing really hard: I was just doing my usual thang...trying to help out a hair sista and hair buddy! I am so glad that you are pleased with her, she is a great stylist and great lady too!

If you continue to see her on a regular basis I am sure that she will help you reach your hair goals.

Thanks Hair Buddy for this suprise thank you post! It means so much to me!

jaibee

Is this at stonecrest mall? I went to a lady named Pat at JCPenney in stonecrest the last time I got a relaxer. The relaxer was ok but i don't know how she is in the way of styling. could you please describe stephanie (there were some other stylists there that were doing some nice hair and yes i was taking notice of it)

jaibee

ok i may go to her for my next touch up. Is she good at cutting layers? I'll have to tell her that DSD and stormy sent me
!