Dontspeakdefeat...I Never Will Again!

Cinnabuns

I’ve seen other posts where other women on this board are complementing other women on how great their hair is and I decided hey it’s my turn to let someone know how much I really like their hair as well as their hair album.

DSD, your album has truly been an inspiration to me. From your plastic baggie method, to braid hairstyle, and inspiring bun pixs, they have all been very helpful to me on my quest for long hair and I’m sure other ladies on this forum feel the same. Your hair album is remarkable and creative in so many ways… almost too much to describe. I used to have such a hard time with my hair often speaking defeat over it (ya you win hair, I can't stand you /images/graemlins/laugh.gif) until I've followed the plastc baggie method posted in your album (done the same way) and I have gotten great results with it. (I'll post my album soon promise).

Thanks Dontspeakdefeat for having such a beautiful album full of advice for a newbie like me. I'll never speak defeat over my hair again. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

jellynote

[ QUOTE ]
FLAME said:
Yes /images/graemlins/smile.gif, what she said. /images/graemlins/clap.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yep /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/wink.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

KinksnCurlz

Co-signing. DSD is the hair information superhighway and i love all the directions you give 2 achieve same /images/graemlins/kiss.gif Keep it up gurl!

Shawnee66

DSD has been my hair inspiration since I joined LHCF!!!

Thank you DSD /images/graemlins/rosebud.gif

sharee

[ QUOTE ]
Shawnee66 said:
DSD has been my hair inspiration since I joined LHCF!!!

Thank you DSD /images/graemlins/rosebud.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Her Newcomers guide is definately one of the reasons I joined! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

She is so supportive of the other ladies. Now its time to give her some love!!!! /images/graemlins/kiss.gif Keep up the awesome work girl!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

SouthernGirl

I sooooo agree!! DSD, you have a beautiful head of hair, not to mention loads of great tips /images/graemlins/smile.gif

genesis

We love you DSD!! You are truly an inspiration for all of us here. /images/graemlins/bouncy.gif

adrienne0914

yep, i remember when you first started. now look atcha! your progress and growth have been amazing and inspirational to watch! /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif

Tai

DSD is our good will ambassador. /images/graemlins/smile.gif She is so sweet and always goes out of her way to share information. Her progress and growth are truly inspirational. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Lindy

Yaaaaayy for DSD!!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/weird.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif

SVT

[ QUOTE ]
Tai said:
DSD is our good will ambassador. /images/graemlins/smile.gif She is so sweet and always goes out of her way to share information. Her progress and growth are truly inspirational. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/up.gif

Thanks for sharing so much with us, DSD! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

dreemssold

DSD is SO awesome /images/graemlins/clap.gif!! And may I say that her hair has BLING..it shines like crazy in person /images/graemlins/grin.gif!

Also, I know this isn't a suggestion thread, but DSD's helpful informative guide really ought to be mandatory reading for everyone who registers...it might cut down on the "What is the baggie method" posts /images/graemlins/look.gif...

Nenah

Her Newcomers guide is definately one of the reasons I joined! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes mine too she has inspired me to love my hair /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif

recherche

Gimmie, Gimmie, MORE!
[ QUOTE ]
SouthernGirl said:
I sooooo agree!! DSD, you have a beautiful head of hair, not to mention loads of great tips /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Totally agree. Beautiful hair!

A_Christian

Your hair looks wonderful DSD! I get inspired by your progress everytime I see your avatar! Keep up the awesome work!

AJamericanDiva

Hold up!!! Where's DSD with all these accolades being showered on her? Very odd!!!! Gurl, get in here! You have been one of the biggest cheerleaders around here. Constantly motivating and pushing others on. Always helpful!!! Cheers to you, Gal!!! /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

Nay

DSD is a great inspiration and has achieved wonderful growth and healthy, beautiful hair!!

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
[ QUOTE ]
AJamericanDiva said:
Hold up!!! Where's DSD with all these accolades being showered on her? Very odd!!!! Gurl, get in here! You have been one of the biggest cheerleaders around here. Constantly motivating and pushing others on. Always helpful!!! Cheers to you, Gal!!! /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Here, I am!! /images/graemlins/wave.gif

I have been busy with school and the kids.

Ladies when I read all the wonderful comments here. I started to cry. I am so emotional sometimes.

You guys are my inspiration. Without you all I would not be able to do what I do. You gave me the know how and the drive to get to where I am at and I appreciate you all.

Sometimes I don't realized what I am doing until someone writes a post like this or sends a pm or post a comment in my album. I am just doing what I love, talking about hair and helping others as much as I can whenever I can.

I never thought that so many people thought so much of me and it really means a lot. You all have and will keep inspiring me to press on to my goals.

Thanks so much everyone for your beautiful comments.

Thanks Cinnabuns for starting this thread. You have made my day. Nothing can spoil it now!!