• Waist length

Votes: 28 3.1%
  • Beyond waist length

Votes: 16 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Supervixen

I voted BSL.

My hair is BSL when blowdried and flat ironed (which I'm cutting back on.) With my usual, rollerset, it's between APL and BSL.

lonelysky

Baby Chick Gate 2011
statistically, this seems to make a bit of a bell curve, which is good. So it seems that the average length is somewhere between sl and APL, which I think is just about a length shorter than the general population (although I guess that some of it would have to do with the weather, too). It seems to me that the general population is somewhere between APL and BSL, with MBL being longer than average and SL being shorter than average.

Aspire

Not sure who Nikko is . . . but he can't have this many cousins. So I figured I could vote too? NL at longest grazing SL (Should be there by end of June).

-

JollyGal

I voted between SL and APL. It seems like a milestone to get over. Hope I'm full APL by the time I take out these braids. I did take out one plait and it is touch BSL so fingers crossed I can retain it.

Who is Niko?

belle_reveuse28

I am feelin sooo silly for askin this.. But who is Niko, and who are her cousins? I've been wantin to ask but my pride aint let me.. Hahaha

Stella B.

I am feelin sooo silly for askin this.. But who is Niko, and who are her cousins? I've been wantin to ask but my pride aint let me.. Hahaha

Don't feel bad belle reveuse, I just recently found out who Nikos was after a year on this board! If you scroll all the way down to the bottom of this page you will see some tech specs about this site; who owns it, and who maintains it. The guy who is the site maintenance man is Nikos Dimopoulous. He helps us keep our family of LHCF ladies communicating smoothly with each other. Since he's a VIP around these parts, we all consider ourselves to be a part of the family, sort of like cousins. When people ask if you are Nikos cousin, it means are you a part of the LHCF family? That's about all I know, but there are some really cute stories in earlier threads about Niko's cousins, if you're interested in reading them.

ETA:I forgot why I came in here, sorry let me respond. I am approaching full shoulder length, finally! It's taken me a year and a half to get here starting from neck length. I 'm guessing the average length would be shoulder length, since this seems to be a popular length for ladies just starting out on their journey.

Last edited:

Mz.MoMo5235

i was waist length but due to a trim i'm now bsl. i'm hoping to be back to waist length by may though *crosses fingers*

Khaiya

I'm between SL and APL, started at NL, currently 2.5 inches away from APL, took me 1 year to get here after several major trims, this was my year for getting my hair healthy and getting rid off all the horrid ends, next year i'll focus on length.