The baggie method...

dreamgurl

A while back a member had pictures and detailed instructions demonstrating the baggie method in their photo album. Well, I can't find it /images/graemlins/frown.gif. I don't remember the member's name either. Does anyone know who I'm speaking of and could you please post the link for me? Thanks so much for your help. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

SherryLove

i am thinking maybe boadicea,but i cannnot remember the post..........i hope someone will come to your rescue soon.......

Nice

[ QUOTE ]
i believe that was dontspeakdefeat... check out her album

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/up.gif

dreamgurl

Thanks so much it just happened to be DSD! /images/graemlins/clap.gif I wear those little (secretary balls)...this is what I call them as shown on the album and this method would be perfect. I had worn them in the past and stopped because even though I moisturized my ends real good, they would still be dry by the time I took the ball out in the evening. I believe this would help tremendously. Who thought of this method? Anyone know? Well, /images/graemlins/kiss.gif anyway!

belleza

Now I understand thanks Dreamgurl! Mad props to whoever thought of this! /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif