The Boycott Of #permitpatty... White Woman Calls Police On 8yr Old Black Girl Selling Water

GreenEyedJen

I have a few questions about this and an unpopular opinion.

1. Was the girl in front of her own building she lived in?
2. Did the woman actually call? Or was she pretending? In all the videos I saw no actual cop showed up so what is the deal? Did she only call to ask about a permit and not for them to actually show up?

Now to my unpopular opinion.....as a New Yorker kids selling water, people selling fruit, nutcrackers (mixed alcoholic drinks) etc.. is common. I have worked from home and had kids yelling for hours at the top of their lungs selling water under my window. IT IS ANNOYING!!! I hate it. I've never called police on them but I have cursed them out in my head and wanted them to go away. I couldnt take phone calls or anything. If we are to believe her story this sounds like what was going on, she went downstairs to confront/tell them to shut up and it escalated. The internet can be a great place but it can also ruin your life in a matter of 24hrs without all the facts. Although I would never call police on the kids (not sure its even confirmed she did)but this could have easily been me asking the kids to keep it down and they get indignant and it escalates to me cussing them out on camera and the internet sees.

I don’t agree, but even if this was the case, WHY, if your LIVELIHOOD depends on a job that requires permits, and you don’t have them, would you call the police on someone for not having a permit? That’s like calling the cops because your neighbors inspection sticker on their vehicle is outdated—while yours is, too.

The woman resigned her position in the company. Don’t know if it matters, since she is the founder.

DST1913

^^^Hmmmm...interesting. Being the kind of person I am, I actually did consider that the child may have been annoying. BUT! Then I ask myself if the woman would have called if the child had been white, blond....

So there you have it...case closed.

I have seen it too often in schools ----African American kids getting reprimanded, scolded and punished more harshly for the Exact. Same. Behavior. as their white counterparts.

No sympathy. In this climate culture no one needs to call police on innocent kids.
We will never know this answer with 100% certainty. Some people depending on the day are just fed up. I mean the day it happened to me I was 2 secs from going down there a yelling. I swore if the kids were there the next day I would talk to them (nicely) about yelling so loud

I do think there will eventually be a law passed about filming people without their consent. In a lot of states taping phone conversations is not permitted so as these cases become more prevalent I'm sure something is going to be passed and these people will begin suing for harassment, "pain and suffering" and loss of wages. It's only a matter of time

Reinventing21

Spreading my wings
Ok but look at your own reaction. You did NOT call the police on the kids. The problem is that calling the police has become their go to reaction when dealing with minorities, child or adult. That needs to stop and why there needs to be a consequence. You cannot count on them to be fair--- hence why they stay in power.

We will never know this answer with 100% certainty. Some people depending on the day are just fed up. I mean the day it happened to me I was 2 secs from going down there a yelling. I swore if the kids were there the next day I would talk to them (nicely) about yelling so loud

I do think there will eventually be a law passed about filming people without their consent. In a lot of states taping phone conversations is not permitted so as these cases become more prevalent I'm sure something is going to be passed and these people will begin suing for harassment, "pain and suffering" and loss of wages. It's only a matter of time

LadyRaider

I haven't called the police on purpose in my whole life. Who calls the police?

(I did accidentally call the police back in the old dial up modem days. My mom's area code was 912, and I misdialed. Then I got on the internet, so the police couldn't call and confirm nothing was wrong. A really cute officer showed up at my door.)

FemmeCreole

Island Gyal
I have a few questions about this and an unpopular opinion.

1. Was the girl in front of her own building she lived in?
2. Did the woman actually call? Or was she pretending? In all the videos I saw no actual cop showed up so what is the deal? Did she only call to ask about a permit and not for them to actually show up?

Now to my unpopular opinion.....as a New Yorker kids selling water, people selling fruit, nutcrackers (mixed alcoholic drinks) etc.. is common. I have worked from home and had kids yelling for hours at the top of their lungs selling water under my window. IT IS ANNOYING!!! I hate it. I've never called police on them but I have cursed them out in my head and wanted them to go away. I couldnt take phone calls or anything. If we are to believe her story this sounds like what was going on, she went downstairs to confront/tell them to shut up and it escalated. The internet can be a great place but it can also ruin your life in a matter of 24hrs without all the facts. Although I would never call police on the kids (not sure its even confirmed she did)but this could have easily been me asking the kids to keep it down and they get indignant and it escalates to me cussing them out on camera and the internet sees.
She called. The recording was released.

Atthatday

Every knee shall bow...
Misuse of 911 is prosecutable. This non-human beast actually utilized 911 for a NON-emergency call AND there is proof. I never doubted that she called the police, but I assumed it was a non-emergency number.

She deserves EVERYTHING that she gets, and then some. Karma is a beast!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
There were a couple good Articles on the Opinion Page of the Hu.ff Post about the major Historical Role WW in White Supremacy played in keeping White Supremacy alive in this country.

Both opinion writers discussed the roles: KellyAnne, Sarah, Kristen & Ivan.ka are all play in furthering the face and the cause of White Supremacy.

Aiding in the crafting of policies and programs to keep Black & Brown people disenfranchised .

They even discussed during the Sufferage Movement, how WW intentionally wrote things to exclude BW from the movement.

vevster

Can't remember where I read it but a black person pointed out that white folks would cut my off their own legs just to keep us from winning a race.

I have great video of my niece literally winning a race.. She left them in the DUST.

LadyRaider

There were a couple good Articles on the Opinion Page of the Hu.ff Post about the major Historical Role WW in White Supremacy played in keeping White Supremacy alive in this country.

Both opinion writers discussed the roles: KellyAnne, Sarah, Kristen & Ivan.ka are all play in furthering the face and the cause of White Supremacy.

Aiding in the crafting of policies and programs to keep Black & Brown people disenfranchised .

They even discussed during the Sufferage Movement, how WW intentionally wrote things to exclude BW from the movement.
White women are a mixed bag. You know that amount - 52% of white women who voted for Trump? That's probably the right percentage of bad ones.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
White women are a mixed bag. You know that amount - 52% of white women who voted for Trump? That's probably the right percentage of bad ones.
I told a group of HS seniors, if it came down to "picking a side" they will always pick the white side (a lesson I hope they never forget).

As I mentioned up thread, during the sufferage movement, even though WW were fighting for their "rights" they systematically incorporated language to keep BW from obtaining the same rights they were trying to achieve.

LadyRaider

I told a group of HS seniors, if it came down to "picking a side" they will always pick the white side (a lesson I hope they never forget).

As I mentioned up thread, during the sufferage movement, even though WW were fighting for their "rights" they systematically incorporated language to keep BW from obtaining the same rights they were trying to achieve.

All other "minorities" are like that. When the going gets really tough, gays and white women can simply fade into the regular white populace.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@LadyRaider
Okay.

Personally, I don't care for them or their tactics (as a whole) and yes, I do group them all together.

In my experience on the Corporate level, there is always some kind of underhanded, backhanded stuff going on with them behind the scenes as they try to advance themselves.

In my experience, they tend to try to play the victim role or the patronizing fake, phony overly concerned/interested role, so they can find out what you know.

I've watched plenty of BW know twice as much as them, and watch them advance over the black women that are often too generous with their knowledge, too overly friendly with them and sharing too much of their personal business and intellectual capital with them.

Glad that hasn't been your experience.

HappilyLiberal

@LadyRaider
Okay.

Personally, I don't care for them or their tactics (as a whole) and yes, I do group them all together.

In my experience on the Corporate level, there is always some kind of underhanded, backhanded stuff going on with them behind the scenes as they try to advance themselves.

In my experience, they tend to try to play the victim role or the patronizing fake, phony overly concerned/interested role, so they can find out what you know.

I've watched plenty of BW know twice as much as them, and watch them advance over the black women that are often too generous with their knowledge, too overly friendly with them and sharing too much of their personal business and intellectual capital with them.

Glad that hasn't been your experience.

:thankyou: I have three supposed liberal WW on my dissertation committee... I know better than to trust any one of them. I just write and keep my head down. I don't tell them spit!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
:thankyou: I have three supposed liberal WW on my dissertation committee... I know better than to trust any one of them. I just write and keep my head down. I don't tell them spit!
@HappilyLiberal
Smart Sista!:kiss: They try to soak up all your knowledge.

And most of them are dumb as a box of rocks and have just gotten over their entire lives/careers simply by being white.:look:

Two Senior Executive Bulldogs that were suppose to be Big-Ballers/ Shot Callers - had folks runnin' scurrrd, why were both of them, at separate times, different instances and circumstances Busted behind closed doors crying when they couldn't get their way or when someone black challenged them on their mess?

They suddenly were the "victims" knowing both of them were chewing on glass on a daily.

They can miss me with that mess they pull.

Back on Topic: I can see that Kristen, KellyAnne, Sarah, I/vanka and that new SCOTUS nominee pulling that same mess.:barf:

White Tears are real.

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
They're gonna start training the dispatchers to say "9-1-1, Are you white?" like in that In Living Color college spoof... :ohwell:

Thankfully, their efforts at bolded is failing because its all backfiring on the callers...

I am seriously beginning to think white people are calling the cops on hopes a confrontation will ensue and the cops will shoot. I can't think of any reason to just keep calling the police on black people for no reason.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
So now a WW calls Police on Black Female Lawmaker (State Rep) Canvassing in Ore.gon.......

WW said the thought BW was going door-to-door taking/making notes on who was home & who wasn't to come back and rob the houses.

Seriously? This Trumpism White Fear is getting old.

Petal26

So now a WW calls Police on Black Female Lawmaker (State Rep) Canvassing in Ore.gon.......

WW said the thought BW was going door-to-door taking/making notes on who was home & who wasn't to come back and rob the houses.

Seriously? This Trumpism White Fear is getting old.
Holy :locked: They are so inventive with this stuff. Fear is making them have full on hallucinations.