The Covid-19 Thread: News, Preparation Tips, Etc

yamilee21

And on the topic of so-called “pure” blood…

The article ties the notion to the way blood used to be segregated in the U.S., which makes sense, when you consider how closely intertwined the anti-vax/natural movement has become to the the white supremacist movement.

vevster

The CDC has links to many studies that have been published, primarily using data from V-Safe (the program set up specifically to follow up on Covid vaccine reactions, or lack thereof), though some also use data from VAERS.
I’ve heard interviews with health professionals talking about many issues using VAERS.

At this point I’m exiting this chat because people are going to believe what they believe. Good luck.

vevster

And on the topic of so-called “pure” blood…

The article ties the notion to the way blood used to be segregated in the U.S., which makes sense, when you consider how closely intertwined the anti-vax/natural movement has become to the the white supremacist movement.
Everyone is a white supremacist these days :rolleyes:

vevster

The ties between the wellness/natural health movement and white supremacy are fairly well-documented at this point. Actually, one of the best books that brings it all together, almost inadvertently, is Tara Westover’s “Educated.”
I’ve been in the natural wellness movement decades and this is news to me. I’m not going to deal with that AT ALL. There are white supremacists everywhere. I’m not denying myself excellent health treatment because some one is slapping that label on it. Ridiculous.

Belle Du Jour

I caught a cold -- regular degular when I eat too much sugar and stress out. Ran my protocols, tightened up on diet -- I'm good to go. If only I can avoid drinking the Mango Lassi I love.....

I tried something new, I really like the packets of Xlear -- it is salt and Xylitol for the neti pot. The Xylitol kills virus and bacteria... Good stuff

I heard a report that if you wear a mask while sick you concentrate the pathogens, breathing them in deeper.
I actually didn’t know Xlear made packets. I’ll try to find these locally today.

My navage isn’t working and I was heartbroken but I had a sample of the neilmed sinus rinse squeeze bottle. I always assumed it wouldn’t work for me because of my deviated septum (and because the neti pot didn’t work for me in the past). This thing is amazing. I immediately went out and purchased 100 packets. It’s so easy to use and super portable so I’ll be traveling with this thing moving forward.

I ordered a new navage on Amazon but I might return it

Last edited:

vevster

I actually didn’t know Xlear made packets. I’ll try to find these locally today.

My navage isn’t working and I was heartbroken but I had a sample of the neilmed sinus rinse squeeze bottle. I always assumed it would of work for me because of my deviated septum (and because the neti pot didn’t work for me in the past). This thing is amazing. I immediately went out and purchased 100 packets. It’s so easy to use and super portable so I’ll be traveling with this thing moving forward.

I think I need to try Neilmed. I had a virtual visit with my ND yesterday and he recced it. Then I saw a natural doc on IG recommend it, now you are mentioning it. A sign from the universe for sure.

vevster

What are you currently using?
Xlear packets with a drop of Lugol’s iodine if needed. I’m satisfied with that but I got 3 messages that I should try these Neil packets so I’m going to have them on hand.

My ND sent me a hand out of his sinus protocol dm me if you want a copy.

Last edited:

Lylddlebit

My navage isn’t working and I was heartbroken but I had a sample of the neilmed sinus rinse squeeze bottle. I always assumed it wouldn’t work for me because of my deviated septum (and because the neti pot didn’t work for me in the past). This thing is amazing. I immediately went out and purchased 100 packets. It’s so easy to use and super portable so I’ll be traveling with this thing moving forward.

I think I need to try Neilmed. I had a virtual visit with my ND yesterday and he recced it. Then I saw a natural doc on IG recommend it, now you are mentioning it. A sign from the universe for sure.
I just want to thank you ladies for recommending LHCF items that I can get that are FSA/HSA eligible :D. I love to stock up on health stuff at the end of the year.

Black Ambrosia

Have you tried replacing the batteries?

Belle Du Jour

Xlear packets with a drop of Lugol’s iodine if needed. I’m satisfied with that but I got 3 messages that I should try these Neil packets so I’m going to have them on hand.

My ND sent me a hand out of his sinus protocol dm me if you want a copy.
Apparently Neil med now makes a packet with xylitol. My CVS had that version and Xlear but I decided to get the Xlear since I already have the regular Neil med packets. I’m taking them and a gallon of distilled water to work. My sinuses are wonky today. Will DM you

yamilee21

I’ve been in the natural wellness movement decades and this is news to me. I’m not going to deal with that AT ALL. There are white supremacists everywhere. I’m not denying myself excellent health treatment because some one is slapping that label on it. Ridiculous.
Good heavens, nobody is suggesting *you* give up natural health! :pullhair: But for people who don’t keep their heads in the sand, it is helpful to be aware of the convergence, so at the very least, they can choose not to support businesses and services tied to white supremacy (e.g., Mighty White Soap, Clean & Pure Soap, Butterfly Express Essential Oils, Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds, among others), and better vet their sources of information. Furthermore, many of us long involved in non-mainstream lifestyle paths (natural birth, natural parenting/family, natural health, homeschooling) have watched others in our previously relatively tolerant circles become evermore extreme, as various sectors have been successfully hijacked by white supremacists’ inroads in recent years. When people with whom you used to exchange herbal remedy recipes, or join for group buys of wooden toys, for years, begin to rant about critical race theory, “hordes of illegals,” and the second amendment, it’s clear that something intentionally sinister is happening at a deeper level.

Peppermynt

Defying Gravity
Good heavens, nobody is suggesting *you* give up natural health! :pullhair: But for people who don’t keep their heads in the sand, it is helpful to be aware of the convergence, so at the very least, they can choose not to support businesses and services tied to white supremacy (e.g., Mighty White Soap, Clean & Pure Soap, Butterfly Express Essential Oils, Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds, among others), and better vet their sources of information. Furthermore, many of us long involved in non-mainstream lifestyle paths (natural birth, natural parenting/family, natural health, homeschooling) have watched others in our previously relatively tolerant circles become evermore extreme, as various sectors have been successfully hijacked by white supremacists’ inroads in recent years. When people with whom you used to exchange herbal remedy recipes, or join for group buys of wooden toys, for years, begin to rant about critical race theory, “hordes of illegals,” and the second amendment, it’s clear that something intentionally sinister is happening at a deeper level.
Wait. Baker creek heirloom seeds is white supremist? Wow. My ex used to buy seeds from them all the time. In fact just received their latest catalog (still addressed to him though he doesn’t live here anymore).

vevster

I’ve never heard about any of those companies and I don’t support any type of company that is White Supremacist You bringing this up is a diversion. My views on health are not ideological they are based on my choices and experiences in life. I like to do what works. Allopathic medicine in general doesn’t WORK for me.

Black Ambrosia

Apparently Neil med now makes a packet with xylitol. My CVS had that version and Xlear but I decided to get the Xlear since I already have the regular Neil med packets. I’m taking them and a gallon of distilled water to work. My sinuses are wonky today. Will DM you
How does it compare to using the Navage with Alkalol?

Belle Du Jour

How does it compare to using the Navage with Alkalol?
I'm not sure I can compare Alkalol as an additive vs the Xlear packets with xylitol. But I am pleasantly surprised by the Neilmed squeeze bottle. It's easier to use and I'm home for the holidays and it was super simple to throw the bottle and some packets in my bag. I just purchased a gallon of water at the store. This will be part of my travel routine in the future :yep:

King of Sorrow

In the first go-round, weren't we looking at flights from China when most of the early cases to the US/east coast came in through Europe? Two posts before this one talks about flights from China into Italy being half positive.

Why are we doing the same stupidness again?

ETA: Stupidness being just focusing on China and not also the backdoor that is Europe

Last edited:

PatDM'T

IMG_20221228_210701.gif
In the first go-round, weren't we looking at flights from China when most of the early cases to the US/east coast came in through Europe? Two posts before this one talks about flights from China into Italy being half positive.

Exactly!

It is a wonder
humans are not
extinct.

Even animals learn
what not to
do after getting
hurt the first time.

Lylddlebit

ETA: Stupidness being just focusing on China and not also the backdoor that is Europe
That needed to be said. The 'Love' button wasn't enough.

I will add a reminder that nothing is safer and more effective than taking care of your (general use) business. It is pointless to blame China/(anything you don't control yourself) while being nonchalant about the risks you(general use) allow close enough to jack you up.

Last edited: