THE DEATH OF A FOTKI, the Birth of a Blog and a New Hair Cut

MonPetite

lsw29

Your blog is great and your reviews are wonderful! I can't wait to try the sourcream treatment on my daughter's hair.

MrsQueeny

Okay I have a question and please don't take this the wrong way, but is that your real hair or a wig? I don't know if it's my screen at work but it looks like one to me and that's why I am asking. Nice blog though. Q

Last edited:

Whimsy

YAY!!!! Welcome to Blogger!!! I love blogger and ditched my regular album last month. I'm gunna take a look around your blog now.

bigdeelight

Okay I have a question and please don't take this the wrong way, but is that your real hair or a wig? I don't know if it's my screen at work but it looks like one to me and that's why I am asking. Nice blog though. Q

I agree. Not to take anything away from you OP because I've enjoyed your product reviews before but it honestly does look like a wig from my analysis.

ETA: Nice blog & you're indeed a very pretty girl!

shmmr

LGL! Hadn't seen you around in quite a little while. Its such a coincidink 'cause I was just browsing your fotki product reviews this week. So apparently I've been MIA for a minute - did you get a relaxer?!? if so, good for you - I did too! Anywho, glad you've found a different format that works better for you and I'll definitely be visiting your blog

Tee

Nice set up LGL. I need to go :poke: Seraca. She needs a blog too. I think she too shut down her fotki.

MonPetite

Your blog is great and your reviews are wonderful! I can't wait to try the sourcream treatment on my daughter's hair.

Thanks! I'm glad! Let me know how it turns out.

At least kiss me and tell me I'm pretty first! :lachen: No, it's NOT a wig. My hair has always been thicker than people want to believe is mine. Straight or natural. I take it as a compliment people think I'm wearing wigs. It used to hurt my feelings greatly at one point. "Thick hair" was usually used as an insult when directed at me. I see I'll be posting about this in the future, I see.

YAY!!!! Welcome to Blogger!!! I love blogger and ditched my regular album last month. I'm gunna take a look around your blog now.

Enjoy your stay.:grin:

I agree. Not to take anything away from you OP because I've enjoyed your product reviews before but it honestly does look like a wig from my analysis.

ETA: Nice blog & you're indeed a very pretty girl!

Dinner and a movie maybe? See above. :lachen: Thanks, though. :yep:

LGL! Hadn't seen you around in quite a little while. Its such a coincidink 'cause I was just browsing your fotki product reviews this week. So apparently I've been MIA for a minute - did you get a relaxer?!? if so, good for you - I did too! Anywho, glad you've found a different format that works better for you and I'll definitely be visiting your blog

I'll be posting about this, definitely. Good thing I was planning on talking about my regimen tomorrow.

Nice set up LGL. I need to go :poke: Seraca. She needs a blog too. I think she too shut down her fotki.

SERACA NEEDS A BLOG! Poke her good! :yep:

Last edited:

MrsQueeny

At least kiss me and tell me I'm pretty first! :lachen: No, it's NOT a wig. My hair has always been thicker than people want to believe is mine. Straight or natural. I take it as a compliment people think I'm wearing wigs. It used to hurt my feelings greatly at one point. "Thick hair" was usually used as an insult when directed at me. I see I'll be posting about this in the future, I see.

No it's not the thickness at all. I have thick hair and so does my dd. It is the way it looks. It looks puffy like a wig and the way it's parted, you can't see the scalp. Plus looking at your twa in your other pics, it doesn't look as thick as the pics in question. I don't believe it's your hair but it's all good. I'll pass on the kisses but yes you are pretty. :yep: Q

MonPetite

No it's not the thickness at all. I have thick hair and so does my dd. It is the way it looks. It looks puffy like a wig and the way it's parted, you can't see the scalp. Plus looking at your twa in your other pics, it doesn't look as thick as the pics in question. I don't believe it's your hair but it's all good. I'll pass on the kisses but yes you are pretty. :yep: Q

LOL, thanks girl. :lachen: I must be doing well despite reviewing all these products (I always wonder if skipping around could cause issues at some point) for my first "she must be lying post". :yep:

MrsQueeny

LOL, thanks girl. :lachen: I must be doing well despite reviewing all these products (I always wonder if skipping around could cause issues at some point) for my first "she must be lying post". :yep:

No problem. Glad I was able to bust your cherry. :lol: I think you are doing well, wearing wigs is great for retention. :lachen: I am sure others think it as well but they won't say it. It's all good. :yep: Q

MonPetite

No problem. Glad I was able to bust your cherry. :lol: I think you are doing well, wearing wigs is great for retention. :lachen: I am sure others think it as well but they won't say it. It's all good. :yep: Q

I do see the point you're making however. I think my hair (as it grows out of my scalp :rolleyes:) looks cute and mod. Since my next post IS about my regimen I may do some scalp shots for the conflicted but silent. There will always be naysayers but its worth having styles that aren't wiggy looking in general, just for the daily grind of classes and what not. Unintended bonus, our amusing back and forth = more views. :lachen:

MrsQueeny

I do see the point you're making however. I think my hair (as it grows out of my scalp :rolleyes:) looks cute and mod. Since my next post IS about my regimen I may do some scalp shots for the conflicted but silent. There will always be naysayers but its worth having styles that aren't wiggy looking in general, just for the daily grind of classes and what not. Unintended bonus, our amusing back and forth = more views. :lachen:

That would be great. Don't mind me, I am just a serious skeptic in general. If I can't make something out, then I don't believe it. Now if you prove me wrong, then I will say I was wrong. Trust me I have been wrong about stuff before. You are right, I am blowing your thread up right now!!! I will be waiting for my residuals. :grin: Q

MonPetite

That would be great. Don't mind me, I am just a serious skeptic in general. If I can't make something out, then I don't believe it. Now if you prove me wrong, then I will say I was wrong. Trust me I have been wrong about stuff before. You are right, I am blowing your thread up right now!!! I will be waiting for my residuals. :grin: Q

You're cool. :yep: I need to be sure my pics aren't misleading. I do appreciate your comments, I sincerely do. I just wanted some cute shots I think I'll do the same look but up close.

Now...residuals....I dunno'. I'm a college student. I need everything I can get. :lachen:Uhm...how about a smile? :grin:

MrsQueeny

You're cool. :yep: I need to be sure my pics aren't misleading. I do appreciate your comments, I sincerely do. I just wanted some cute shots I think I'll do the same look but up close.

Now...residuals....I dunno'. I'm a college student. I need everything I can get. :lachen:Uhm...how about a smile? :grin:

Girl keep yo smilies I get that with my $6.50. Now what are you going to school for. I will take an IOU and collect when you graduate. Or you can send me some ramen noodles!! :lol: Better yet, you reviewing 50-11 products, you got some money somewhere. Don't be holding out on me!!! :nono2: Q

hopeful

OMG @ your hair looking like a wig:lol:, in my next life I will be like Que and be able to completely speak my mind:yep:, I have been asked on occasion if I was wearing a wig and my older dd's hair has on occasion (sp?) looked very wiggy, she has fine hair and lots and lots of strands. So idk but can't wait to see the regi updates:grin:.

MrsQueeny

OMG @ your hair looking like a wig:lol:, in my next life I will be like Que and be able to completely speak my mind:yep:, I have been asked on occasion if I was wearing a wig and my older dd's hair has on occasion (sp?) looked very wiggy, she has fine hair and lots and lots of strands. So idk but can't wait to see the regi updates:grin:.

You silly. But you know me, I don't mind asking. Q

MonPetite

Girl keep yo smilies I get that with my $6.50. Now what are you going to school for. I will take an IOU and collect when you graduate. Or you can send me some ramen noodles!! :lol: Better yet, you reviewing 50-11 products, you got some money somewhere. Don't be holding out on me!!! :nono2: Q

Why do you think most of them are drugstore products? C-H-E-A-P! :lachen:I don't eat ramen actually. Udon is better! I'm a Poly Sci major. YAY, politics!:grin:

MrsQueeny

Why do you think most of them are drugstore products? C-H-E-A-P! :lachen:I don't eat ramen actually. Udon is better! I'm a Poly Sci major. YAY, politics!:grin:

Yeah but all of that adds up!!! :grin: Let's see you've reviewed at least 200 products. They at least cost about $1 each. That's $200 at least. Yeah imma just wait to collect cuz I know you got it. :yep: Q

hopeful

You aren't tricking anyone, I know you go some money somewhere. Cheap or not you got 200 reviews, don't make me do the math:lachen:, and all those pretty scarves, and that beautiful bedroom furniture and bedding and whatnot...you can hit Que up with someting :lol:.

MrsQueeny

You aren't tricking anyone, I know you go some money somewhere. Cheap or not you got 200 reviews, don't make me do the math:lachen:, and all those pretty scarves, and that beautiful bedroom furniture and bedding and whatnot...you can hit Que up with someting :lol:.

Thank you. See I ain't even factor in the accessories. This is for you LGL :rolleyes: For you and your wig Q

Last edited:

MonPetite

3/4 of these reviews are from a 3 year period of hair care journey when I began making notes about how products affected my hair in my hair journal. It's a great practice. :yep: Hit the sale racks at Macy's girl for cute linen, the scarves were from Meijers! :lachen:

hopeful

3/4 of these reviews are from a 3 year period of hair care journey when I began making notes about how products affected my hair in my hair journal. It's a great practice. :yep: Hit the sale racks at Macy's girl for cute linen, the scarves were from Meijers! :lachen:

Okay I give up, you are quick as a whip lol, sorry Que I guess she really don't got no money:nono:.

:lol:

MrsQueeny

Um hmm all of that still adds up. I'll wait. :yep: Q

MrsQueeny

Now you're just nitpicking, LOL. I'm supposed to be doing homework. :nono:Goodness....! R2P resolutions, here I come. Sigh. :look:

That's right go hit those books. You need to get good grades so you can make that money. I'll be waiting and if I die, I got 3 kids who will collect on my behalf. Q

MonPetite

That's right go hit those books. You need to get good grades so you can make that money. I'll be waiting and if I die, I got 3 kids who will collect on my behalf. Q

Awww. 3 little Q's! :drunk:

I have a puppy! :grin:

I know that doesn't compare, but it's all I got. :lachen:

MrsQueeny

See signature.

YAWN Girl I just got up you was up all late just for little ole me? I feel so honored. I don't have my siggies turned on but I will check out your blog in a few. I am sure you mentioned me so let me say I am so very honored to have you put so much time in effort. I have a saying, you are nobody till somebody blogs about you. So thank you for that. :grin:

Okay I checked it out, and :lol: Whew girl thanks for the morning laugh. :lachen: Okay so I was wrong but it still looks like one in those other pics and that's why I asked. See how easy that was. :yep: Q
ETA: I will still wait for my residuals!!! Q

Last edited: