New-to-you Hair Products/lines: Q & A & Comments

Chromia

Does anyone know what the final verdict is regarding the Shea Moisture Purification Masque?

I don't see it on SM's website. I do see it at a local BSS. I've read that there was a formulation change??? So . . . does the new formulation perform well? Has it been discontinued? If not, why doesn't SM have it on their website.

I'm interested in it because it's supposed to be able to detangle, cleanse, AND deep condition. That would be GREAT! Much less manipulation of my hair, and then I likely wouldn't trial the Nature Skin Shop Shikakai All-in-one-conditioner that supposed also detangles, cleanses, and deep conditioners: https://www.natureskinshop.com/clea...-hair-loss-for-gorgeous-shiny-healthy-hair-39.
There are two jars left of the Purification Masque at a Sally's near me. Both jars are past their expiration date.

If you haven't seen this comparison from CurlyGirlJess, this is helpful. She talks about the similarities and differences between the Purification Masque and the Dandruff Control Masque that seems to have replaced it.