The Flexi 8 Thread

jupitermoon

Discount code:

blue-32088

^^^^Get 10% off of your order or buy 4 and get a 5th one for free.

The official website is www.flexi8.com.

I really like these clips so much. There is a thread at the Long Hair Community soley dedicated to the Flexi 8 clips so I decided to make one here.

Please post your pics and collections.

I have quite a few now. This is 1636 custom made in XXL:

Here's my medium dolphin Flexi which appears to no longer be on sale on the website:

^^^I'd say the sizes run small.

Last edited:

SmilingElephant

I LOVE Flexi-8s!!! I have two i think i posted pics in my fotki in my buns and styles album...lemme check!

ETA: Yeah i have a pic.....i gotta take more....the one in my fotki is a medium...i also have a large tho that i really like bc its gold and pink and has a buterfly in the middle:D

Last edited:

Mz.MoMo5235

YAY FLEXI 8!!! i only have one but plan to get more :D

here's the one i have (i know you 2 already saw these lol)

cch24

I absolutely adore Flexi 8's! They work so well and they're so pretty. I had an XL while I was transitioning, and I think in 2 more months I'll be able to use it again. I can't wait!

BillsBackerz67

I have a large so far. Im not really creative with mine tho....just a regular bun

Attachments

• IMAG0080.jpg
    IMAG0080.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 221

yamilee21

I bought two in December, then recently bought 5 more. :blush: I have one in each size from mini to large, and two extra-large. My excuse is that I can share them with my daughter... her updos are super-cute. But I need a new camera before I can post pictures. :(

Lucia

I waited so long to get a flexi 8, I just didn't think they would hold my hair, I was wrong they work great I love them now I have 2 large clips. I'm going to get some more and start my flexi 8 collection.

asubeauty

I don't have a flexi-8 clip, but I really wish I did. :ohwell: :sad:

Dlewis used to have beautiful buns with flexi-8 clips, but I haven't seen a pic of them lately.

SmilingElephant

I want to know how to do all those elegant styles....like charmtrese's style. So far i just know how to do a ponytail and a peacock twist.

dlewis

I love all the styles in this thread. Gives me ideas. I need to pull mine back out. I had planned to pack them up today. They may need to stay out.

jupitermoon

Wow, Dlewis! Your hair is drool worthy! You can really rock the Flexis!

Mook, I love the Flexis with the twists.

Very nice, Lucia!

Charmtreese, your hair is so shiny! :grin:

Very cute bun, krissyprissy. :yep:

aa9746

The official website is www.flexi8.com.

I really like these clips so much. There is a thread at the Long Hair Community soley dedicated to the Flexi 8 clips so I decided to make one here.

Please post your pics and collections.

I have quite a few now. This is 1636 custom made in XXL:

Here's my medium dolphin Flexi which appears to no longer be on sale on the website:

^^^I'd say the sizes run small.

Pretty hair!

Thanks for the link, this may be what I have been looking for. My dh misses my hair and I haven't figured out what to do with it. My hair is a little past APL and I've been wearing wigs everyday for over a year and braids and kinky twists before that so my hair is never out. After visiting the link I'm thinking I can wear my own hair and ps at the same time.

Solitude

I have a small and a medium one. The small is almost too small to do anything with, since my hair is thick. I can use the medium one to twist my hair up and pin it, but I really need a large. I like Flexi 8 clips because they are elegant and they hold a lot of hair without gripping too tightly.

This was a braid-out gone wrong, twisted up for the day.

Last edited:

Lucia

Dlewis beautiful hairstyle in your siggy, I'm going to need a tutorial for that gorgeous bun and a link to where to get that orange flower?TIA

LovinLocks

Ooh Mook, you are so pretty girl!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish I had of known about this b4 the bc! I too love Flexi-8's and of all the hair "tools" that I gave away when I chopped I kept my 8's, dats for sure. LOL