The Flexi 8 Thread

Ms. Alainious

Thanks for the reminder...I forgot I had one of these!

I got mine from a festival in Savannah, and I feel special because the owner fit me for the right size...

I only have one in my collection right now, but I might add more in the future.

yamilee21

Here is my Flexi-8 collection, a Mini, an Extra-Small, a Small, a Medium, a Large and two Extra-Large.

The Mini and Extra-Small I usually use in my daughter's hair (when she accepts to have it combed, :lol: - she is 2), or I sometimes use them on the end of my braid. The Small and the Medium I use to put some hair up while the rest is loose. I also use the Medium for a tight ponytail, and the Large for a loose ponytail. The Extra-Large are for my buns. I thought I had more action pictures, but I don't; I will have to remember to take pictures when we wear them.
My daughter's ponytail with the Extra-Small:

My one-third up with the Small:

My buns with the Extra-Large:

and

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Flexis are the best invention ever. I just got mine in the mail about a week ago so I'm still playing with it and learning how to do various styles. Right now I'm style challenged but will use this thread for inspiration. I have a medium-sized one. I will buy a large one next time.

anon123

Mook, you are killing it in your siggy. Oh my goodness, I hate you so much right now! :lol: That necklace, those cornrows, that flower, even your twists in the flexi in this thread. Beautiful!

MrsHdrLe

I am so addicted to these clips right now. Every where I go, people compliment them, so I gave them as gifts this year. They all were =)
I wish they had discounts for frequent buyers, @$50 minimum an order ( I CANNOT just buy one), I should get "sum'fin"

:update:
My clips showed up the next day! That's awesome delivery for regular priced shipping. Off to do Happy Dance

Last edited:

divachyk

I purchased a few more when they had their most recent sale. I love them and so does everyone else. I get compliments all the time. :grin:

divachyk

Bump - got email about free shipping over $20. No coupon code provided. Apparently the website will automatically deduct shipping costs. Mar 2nd-6th.

FindingMe

My contribution. x-large on an old twist and curl when I was transitioning. I haven't used them in a couple of years since my BC. Definitely need to revisit these as I think my hair is long enuf now (especially if I set on flexirods/curlformers). I think I have 6-

Thanks to whoever bumped this thread...

Last edited:

LovinLocks

Working my way back from a biiiiig chop last Spring I am eagerly looking forward to returning to my Flexi-8 days. I deep condished yesterday and my locks are at least back to the point where I can pull all my hair back into a small pt at my neck. Perhaps when I reach blunt shoulder length I can start some Flexi-8 styles. Those babies were my staples in '09 when I had pert near WL [albeit stretched, :) ]. I was working on getting one of each that I liked. :drunk:

Marand13

Working my way back from a biiiiig chop last Spring I am eagerly looking forward to returning to my Flexi-8 days. I deep condished yesterday and my locks are at least back to the point where I can pull all my hair back into a small pt at my neck. Perhaps when I reach blunt shoulder length I can start some Flexi-8 styles. Those babies were my staples in '09 when I had pert near WL [albeit stretched, :) ]. I was working on getting one of each that I liked. :drunk:

Same here! I used these faithfully back in the day. Seriously need to grab a few because I have none at the moment.:look:

irisak

Looking at all these pretty clips made me go an buy one. I swear I'm not a pj though......:grin: