The Flexi 8 Thread

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
*subscribing* I :love: Flexi8s! I only have 3 so far (1 large and 2 mediums) I'm ordering an XL soon. :yep:

soonergirl

I bought one some years ago on the suggestion on dlewis, I have since lost it.. Gotta reorder!! Hey is there a discount code ladies??

These are beautiful pics ladies, and beautiful hair!!!

jupitermoon

I bought one some years ago on the suggestion on dlewis, I have since lost it.. Gotta reorder!! Hey is there a discount code ladies??

These are beautiful pics ladies, and beautiful hair!!!

Discount code:
blue-32088

^^^^Get 10% off of your order or buy 4 and get a 5th one for free.

From my understanding this discount has been around for quite a while now. It still works; I used it last month to get a 5th one for free. As a matter of fact, I didn't even know about it. One of the sellers asked if I would like to use the code to get a 5th one for free because I had ordered 4 Flexis without knowing. I thought that was nice.

SmilingElephant

DLewis....can you plz do some tutorial videos on how you do your updos???? Pleeeeeeeeease???:(

I suck at being creative with styles.

yamilee21

Discount code: blue-32088
^^^^Get 10% off of your order or buy 4 and get a 5th one for free. ...

And the good thing about this discount code is that the "free" Flexi-8 is the second most expensive one you buy, not the least expensive the way most free offers usually work. The ones I bought recently were $10, $12, $13, $14 and $15, so I got $14 off. :D There was a free shipping sale around Mother's Day; I'm guessing they offer free shipping every few months.

4mia

ladies i have a large flexi and i have alittle past apl length hair. When i try to ponytail my hair with the flexi sometimes it slides off and feels really unsecure. I know I figured I need a smaller size. In the meantime, is there any tips or tricks that you guys have. Today i tried wrapping my ponytail around the rod part and then close it. This works fine and feel secure but my ponytail that is sticking out is really short.
Any help will be appreciated.

CocoBunny

ladies i have a large flexi and i have alittle past apl length hair. When i try to ponytail my hair with the flexi sometimes it slides off and feels really unsecure. I know I figured I need a smaller size. In the meantime, is there any tips or tricks that you guys have. Today i tried wrapping my ponytail around the rod part and then close it. This works fine and feel secure but my ponytail that is sticking out is really short.

No advice just bumping for you in hopes you get a response.

jupitermoon

:( I'm sorry to hear about this. I would try trading it in for a smaller size. Also, have you tried making a bun and clipping the flexi over your entire bun? It should difinitely hold then. Please keep us updated.

ChristmasCarol

Received my Flexi 8s on Saturday and I lurve them! I only bought two (jet black and multicolored), because I didn't want to waste money if I didn't like them. I will certainly purchase more, however. I ordered them in size Medium and they work well for both half-up/half-down styles and buns. I hope I can show the pics, I'm a bit challenged that way, lol. They are a bit fuzzy, my baby daughter took them for me.

What happened to attachments? Aaaarrrrgh, I hate these changes...sorry, I can't upload any pics to my LHCF albums either. :perplexed

Last edited:

Janet'

I love my flexi 8!!! I will definitely be purchasing more in the future! What I did just realize, though is that for my straightened hair, I need a smaller one...me and my puny hair, lol!

dlewis

Dlewis beautiful hairstyle in your siggy, I'm going to need a tutorial for that gorgeous bun and a link to where to get that orange flower?TIA

DLewis....can you plz do some tutorial videos on how you do your updos???? Pleeeeeeeeease???:(

I suck at being creative with styles.

+1 please and thank you

I have done many many tutorials on this board. The search is not working now :sad:. I'll see if I can find them and post them.

sunnieb

Here are my pics:

Toy

Sunnieb,Beautiful styles your hair looks so soft and moisturized very pretty.

jupitermoon

@sipp100 , you type [B][U]INSERT ADDRESS OF IMAGE HERE[/U][/B] <----type exactly like that with no spaces.

Have you disabled the option to share your photos on other sites? I don't see the option under "share photo". Fotki has an option under "share photo" called "image URL for use on other sites" . You copy and paste that link. The "share photo" button is located under the pictures.

jupitermoon

sipp100 ,

I don't know where yours is either that's why I thought you disabled it. Okay right click your images. Right click your pic, then click properties, or if you have FireFox like I do click "View Image Info". Copy and paste the address.

So here are the pics:

sipp100 said:

ChristmasCarol

Nevermind, I'm using Photobucket instead! I was going to delete my fotki because of all the viruses, anyways. Sorry so large, I have to learn how to re-size, too!

ChristmasCarol

Anywhooo...I'm ordering a few more while the special is still on. Then, I'll take some better pics of various updos.

Celina, would it be okay if I copied some of the styles in your Flexi 8 album to show others how they can be done with APL/BSL hair? Sometimes we tend to think that if our hair isn't as long as another poster, the styles won't look good. I've tried some, and they actually look nice...not as nice as yours, but still pretty good!

jupitermoon

Anywhooo...I'm ordering a few more while the special is still on. Then, I'll take some better pics of various updos.

Celina, would it be okay if I copied some of the styles in your Flexi 8 album to show others how they can be done with APL/BSL hair? Sometimes we tend to think that if our hair isn't as long as another poster, the styles won't look good. I've tried some, and they actually look nice...not as nice as yours, but still pretty good!

Sure sipp100, but they're not my styles though lol. I haven't invented anything. :lol: I just got my ideas from the official website and from looking around at others hair for inspiration. :yep: You're hair looks great the Flexi's.