The new GPB formula

katie

is amazing!
I like it much more than the original GPB and I liked that too.The new formulation is more moisturizing and has excellent detangling properties.When I was rinsing out my hair felt buttery soft and my bf exclaimed when I let him touch my hair.My 2 months post relaxer(almost 2 inches new growth) feels really smooth now that it has airdried.This is a huge HIT for me.
So all the ladies who were worried about the new formula sucking,you have nothing to fear.

[ QUOTE ]
Ayeshia said:
and the smell? is it still the same?

[/ QUOTE ]

It smells exactly the same /images/graemlins/smile.gif

It is an excellent formula. The detangling qualities are superior. Love it! /images/graemlins/up.gif

[ QUOTE ]
katie said:
when I let him touch my hair

[/ QUOTE ] /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif Sorry just found that funny. That's for the review. I'll be checking it out. I personally didn't find the old one that moisturizing. I'm glad this one is /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I went out and purchased two 16 ounce bottles of the old formula. I KNOW my hair loves that. I'm sure I'll give the new formula a try once I run out of the old formula (but that will be a while). I'm glad it's getting good reviews so far.

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
I went out and purchased two 16 ounce bottles of the old formula. I KNOW my hair loves that. I'm sure I'll give the new formula a try once I run out of the old formula (but that will be a while). I'm glad it's getting good reviews so far.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too /images/graemlins/grin.gif But now at least I'm not so scared to try the new one /images/graemlins/smile.gif

The new formula felt more moisturizing than the old one and it seemed to give my hair the same "strength" that the old one did.

I was able to compare the two by accident really. I ran out of the old one while in the shower; tried the new one and noticed the difference immediately. /images/graemlins/up.gif

Chichi /images/graemlins/bdance.gif

Wow, sounds like they perfected the formula! /images/graemlins/smile.gif Thanks for sharing Katie. /images/graemlins/up.gif

Back