The only way you can go back to natural hair is to get cancer and your hair fall out

Truth

Re: The only way you can go back to natural hair is to get cancer and your hair fall

HUH... what such a stylist ...who gave her a license? I just.... lawd.. I'm glad you directed her in the right way. Just goes to show some stylist will say anything to keep you in the chair and the money flowing in

Last edited:

lesedi

All is well with me
Re: The only way you can go back to natural hair is to get cancer and your hair fall

Having a rare incurable cancer that chewed up by bra strap length hair to less then 1/8 of an inch with a totally bald crown from ear to ear, (except for a fringe of a hairline) I find the stylist's statement totally offensive.

I see no mention of the expensive medications associated with cancer. One of the medications I take is over $4,000.00 a month. I endure the chunks of flesh that just peel off my palms and the soles of my feet, the vomiting, throwing up pieces of damaged lung tissue.....................

I'm sorry, Ladies. My pain is not yours and I was wrong to lay some of my pain at your feet.

This stylist's ignorant statement is my reality.

I am just trying to live another day.....................................:creatures

Wishing you all the best
You're in my prayers x

Beautytalk69

What the f-bomb? I'm sorry if that girl is old enough to operate a register and have a job..she is old enough not to believe this.

lilyofthenile

Really? T_T Maybe her stylist told her because she doesn't want to lose business.

LilMissRed

OMGoodness!! Some ppl will believe ANYTHING! :nono:

Windsy

:peek: SHUT THE FRONT-DOOR!!!

This is no different from stylists who tell people that they can sweat or wash their Relaxer out.

tanjola

Having a rare incurable cancer that chewed up by bra strap length hair to less then 1/8 of an inch with a totally bald crown from ear to ear, (except for a fringe of a hairline) I find the stylist's statement totally offensive.

I see no mention of the expensive medications associated with cancer. One of the medications I take is over $4,000.00 a month. I endure the chunks of flesh that just peel off my palms and the soles of my feet, the vomiting, throwing up pieces of damaged lung tissue.....................

I'm sorry, Ladies. My pain is not yours and I was wrong to lay some of my pain at your feet.

This stylist's ignorant statement is my reality.

I am just trying to live another day.....................................:creatures

I am prayering for succes for your and I do feel your pain:heart2::heart2:. That's why I was so pissed when she told me that. My daughter was diagnosed with lukemia at 4 years old and lost all of her hair to cemo. Not knowing any better I relaxed it again when it grew back. She is now a healthy 18 year old who big chopped and has been natural for 1 year now.

Last edited:

InchHighPrivateEye

Ooh, he so cute. *with all due respect*

And back on topic: yeah, that's ignorant. And it's actually a really insensitive, thoughtless thing for a stylist to just casually be telling people. She needs some education on hair because why would it have to fall out when you can cut it? I don't get it :look:

MsLizziA

People will do and say anything to keep money in their pockets... this is just.... lawd i can't

nappystorm

In the age of Google, there's just no excuse to be that naive.

Bnster

So with the natural trend that is going on out there, I guess the cancer rate has increased exponentially. Ladies sorry I didn’t know. :grouphug3:

Another :nuts: HS.

NIN4eva

LOL, OMGAWD...