The Princess and The Kiss (Purity)

BeatriceFly

I was just taking a look at the abstinence challenge
And I thought of this book!
Has anyone read it?

If not, PLEASE GO BUY IT!! Read it YOURSELF (a great lesson for us women) and read it to your children!!!

The Princess and the Kiss by Jennie Bishop

This is supposedly for "girls", but I think all children should grow up on this

Just sharing...

tmichelle

EbonyPerez said:
I was just taking a look at the abstinence challenge
And I thought of this book!
Has anyone read it?

If not, PLEASE GO BUY IT!! Read it YOURSELF (a great lesson for us women) and read it to your children!!!

The Princess and the Kiss by Jennie Bishop

This is supposedly for "girls", but I think all children should grow up on this

Just sharing...

Hi Ebony!!!

I'm happy to say, I have read it. Each year I throw a party for the girls in my congregation and a couple of years ago I threw a princess party. One of the ladies I had helping me with the party bought that book and read it to the girls. It was fantastic. Since I like fairy tales anyway, it was right up my alley. I suggest every girl and woman on a purity/abstinance challenge keep it on their nightstand.

Great to see you!

TMichelle

BeatriceFly

hey sis!!!!
i didnt realize it was u at first
yes i LOVE THIS BOOK!!

tmichelle said:
Hi Ebony!!!

I'm happy to say, I have read it. Each year I throw a party for the girls in my congregation and a couple of years ago I threw a princess party. One of the ladies I had helping me with the party bought that book and read it to the girls. It was fantastic. Since I like fairy tales anyway, it was right up my alley. I suggest every girl and woman on a purity/abstinance challenge keep it on their nightstand.

Great to see you!

TMichelle