The ultimate "Phoney Pony"!

Ponytaildiva

Wildchild, you could pull that hair into a ponytail and I could hook you up with a UPA Clip. I will post a picture of a UPA Clip for your hair in a couple of days. I have a couple of others asking about the natural hair. Stay tuned.

Ponytaildiva

If anyone is interested in my UPA Clip for little girls called the "Little Girl Curls". Let me know. They are the cutest ones yet. One of my customers daughter 6 years old, was in a church pageant and she asked me to make Shirely Temple curls on lacey hair bows....Cute, Cute, Cute.

Last edited:

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
trimbride said:
I have a 7-8 inch UPA clip. I am wearing it today...It is very nice...check out my link below for a pic

trimbride, your UPA clip looks so natural. Don't you just love it. I have been wearing mine everyday since I got it. I need a touchup bad but with the clip I haven't been stressing like before and I haven't had a t/u since May.

Michelle,

I got my silver clip Monday and I am truly loving it. Thanks again

Ponytaildiva

Trimbride, I just love the UPA Clip on you. I was not sure how that short straight one would look, but I love it. You should try a different texture now. Your hair is so straight and pretty, you could do almost anything.

I have a confession to make here. I have to admit to being a snob, yeah I admit it. I refused to make the UPA Clip out of anything but human hair. Well, I finally decided to take it to the beauty supply stores and many of the customers are asking for synthetic hair. To be honest, I had never even paid attention to synthetic hair until now. I cannot believe how nice and natural looking it looks and feels. It is incredible what they have done with the synthetic hair. So, I have my hair crafters busily making synthetic UPA Clips for 5 beauty supply stores, and they are really really nice. I am also going to list them on Ebay and on my website. I will be able to sell them for $34.99 instead of $54. 99. So, spread the word!!! Thanks

Ponytaildiva

I am looking for a volunteer to try a Free synthetic UPA Clip. You pick the type of hair that you want and color and you must be willing to post your picture for us to see. Any takers?

I am also looking for a volunteer who has a little girl about 2-6 years old who has hair long enough to put into 2 side ponytails. I will make Free, 2 little girl curls. You pick the color and must be willing to take pictures and post for us to see.

twin1

Michelle, could you tell us where the beauty supply stores are that you are going to be selling at?

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
BamaBelle said:
I love that picture of the church sign!!! It reminds me of home. Ahhh... home!

I am sorry my pictures sucked... partly because I was so excited to try the clip I just slapped it on my hair! Then I went to the hairdresser and she... WHAT?! GAVE ME A TRIM! Ugh? *sigh*

Your pics did not suck. They gave me hope that I could actually pull off this Clip buy! Thank you! :D

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
Michelle, I'd like to order 2 UPA clips. I'm just a lil confused on how to do it and how to tell u which ones I want. I looked a yr website and I didn't see the spanish wavy hair u show on yr ebay site. Am I doing something wrong? I've left u a PM, but I don't know if the info was clear enough. Sorry.:ohwell:

MizaniMami

Michellehall said:
I am looking for a volunteer to try a Free synthetic UPA Clip. You pick the type of hair that you want and color and you must be willing to post your picture for us to see. Any takers?

I am also looking for a volunteer who has a little girl about 2-6 years old who has hair long enough to put into 2 side ponytails. I will make Free, 2 little girl curls. You pick the color and must be willing to take pictures and post for us to see.

If the other offers don't work out let me know. I will be happy to post pics. Shoot I love my camera:lol:

Rainy

Okay, that's the best #*&#% ponytail that I've ever seen. I have spent alot of money looking for the easy hairstyle. Perhaps, just perhaps, I have found it. I will let you know.

Rainy

Rainy

I couldn't stand it. I ordered one and it should be here in a few days. Once I get it, I'll snap a photo and provide a review. I am very excited.

C

chica_canella

Can you put the UPA in a bun like Trimbrides or was that even a UPA?

I would order one if you could use the baggie method with it and wrap it around like a bun.:)

AtlantaJJ

:) She has a web site now!! Check it out!! http://www.laceflair.com/index.htm

What a great selection and check out the slammin barettes!

BamaBelle said:
Hey y'all... As many of you all know, I've been on a quest to find a phoney pony that doesn't feel/look so... phoney! I think I may have found my answer. I found this sister's company on, of all places, eBay, and was immediately impressed. Her name is Michelle Hall and she's based in San Fernando Valley, California... She will make your phoney pony for you, matched to your color and texture, attaching the hair to a barrette or clip, for a more natural look.

I'm in wait mode for mine and will post pictures as soon as it arrives. In the interim, I thought I would share her eBay page and email address (she told me it was okay to do so). I have corresponded with her for the past few days and I must tell y'all, she's very nice! She responded to my questions quickly and thoroughly. She is trying to build her business and I assured her that the ladies of LHCF would certainly give her product some attention! :D (PJ's... be cool!)

[email protected] is her email address

http://cgi.ebay.com/Human-Hair-Ponytail-Extension-Attached-to-Barrette_W0QQitemZ250011985432QQihZ015QQcategoryZ82591QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItemis the eBay link to her product

GirlywithCurlies posted the website for PhonyPonies.com last week (thanks again, GWC), but when I contacted them by phone and email, they never responded (it's been 5 days). The products look similar to me with the difference being Michelle will hand select the human hair used for color and texture. I'm not sure of the PhonyPonies.com attachment technique as their website doesn't have a picture or sketch. Michelle's does...

HTH

Best to all

AtlantaJJ

:) She has a web site now!! Check it out!! http://www.laceflair.com/index.htm

What a great selection and check out the slammin barettes!

BamaBelle said:
Hey y'all... As many of you all know, I've been on a quest to find a phoney pony that doesn't feel/look so... phoney! I think I may have found my answer. I found this sister's company on, of all places, eBay, and was immediately impressed. Her name is Michelle Hall and she's based in San Fernando Valley, California... She will make your phoney pony for you, matched to your color and texture, attaching the hair to a barrette or clip, for a more natural look.

I'm in wait mode for mine and will post pictures as soon as it arrives. In the interim, I thought I would share her eBay page and email address (she told me it was okay to do so). I have corresponded with her for the past few days and I must tell y'all, she's very nice! She responded to my questions quickly and thoroughly. She is trying to build her business and I assured her that the ladies of LHCF would certainly give her product some attention! :D (PJ's... be cool!)

[email protected] is her email address

http://cgi.ebay.com/Human-Hair-Ponytail-Extension-Attached-to-Barrette_W0QQitemZ250011985432QQihZ015QQcategoryZ82591QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItemis the eBay link to her product

GirlywithCurlies posted the website for PhonyPonies.com last week (thanks again, GWC), but when I contacted them by phone and email, they never responded (it's been 5 days). The products look similar to me with the difference being Michelle will hand select the human hair used for color and texture. I'm not sure of the PhonyPonies.com attachment technique as their website doesn't have a picture or sketch. Michelle's does...

HTH

Best to all

*Happily Me*

hate to go against the grain but i can tell it's a phony in each of the pics on the new site. the hair is not matching...

however, atlantaJJ, your pony does look cute.

Rainy

I received my PhonyPony yesterday. The hair is nice and it matches my hair. Unfortunately, my hair is curly now and that doesn't work with a relaxed ponytail. So, I will need to wait until I flat iron it. I don't think it will work with the baggy method. I am a bit worried that I have too much hair and that it will stick out. Jeez, I'd never thought I would every say that I have TOO much hair for anything.

I did try it on and I like the quality and the look. I noticed that my curled hair was sticking out of the pony, so I'll flat iron it later this week. I will post pictures when I do it.

Ponytaildiva

Rainy said:
I received my PhonyPony yesterday. The hair is nice and it matches my hair. Unfortunately, my hair is curly now and that doesn't work with a relaxed ponytail. So, I will need to wait until I flat iron it. I don't think it will work with the baggy method. I am a bit worried that I have too much hair and that it will stick out. Jeez, I'd never thought I would every say that I have TOO much hair for anything.

I did try it on and I like the quality and the look. I noticed that my curled hair was sticking out of the pony, so I'll flat iron it later this week. I will post pictures when I do it.

Rainy, I sent you a PM. Thanks

AtlantaJJ

DSylla said:
hate to go against the grain but i can tell it's a phony in each of the pics on the new site. the hair is not matching...

Thank you so much for the complement. When she made my pony she specificially matched it to my hair. On her site, she is showing the types of hair available, but she's using only one or two models, so the pony's are not customized, just examples of what's available...if that makes sense.

When an individual orders a pony, they are matched based on hair thickness, colore and texture.

Sweetest_Honey

Yes indeed!!
DSylla said:

There is only one model showing all the dark colored ponies. She has relaxed hair but is displaying all different textures, even those that dont match her own. If you look at her picture with the jheri curl it looks off, but when you look at Sarecas UPA pic (she has a link in here somewhere) it matches beautifully!