the way i sleep is killing my hair!

Brownshugaz

I've recently noticed that my hair is softer, and the curls are more defined on the right side of my head. I've been racking my brain trying to figure out why its so different even the way it responds to products and it hit me. I sleep on my left side all the time. I NEVER switch it up. Even though I wear a satin cap or scarf my hair is suffering because of the way I sleep. This is driving me crazy!

Has anyone ever had this problem? If so, is there a remedy other than finding some other way to sleep? /images/graemlins/sleeping.gif /images/graemlins/angry2.gif

i cant offer advice on changing sleep positions...but i have the same problem on the left too..it grows slower and has more trouble detangling and always looks the stupidest when im tryna do a style lol...i juss give it more care so that it can catch up

i have the same problem. i sleep on the right side and it always looks worse on that side. i try alternating positions but i always end up on my right side. i'm going to try wrapping my hair in the opposite direction to see if that helps.

Ditto. I usually sleep on my right and the left side always grows faster. Go figure.

I had this problem with the right side growing slower than the left. I started sleeping in a silk cap and that helped. You may want to give it a try!

Back