Thickest, Yummiest, Most Moisturizing Deep Conditioner?

wyldcurlz

I'm looking for a great deep conditioner for my hair (3b/c, thick, dry, natural)

Can you name drop some of your favorites? Maybe one protein-free condish and one with protein? I'd love something very moisturizing, thick and rich. Don't care if it has cones but I'd prefer cone free...but I know most of the best ones do have silicones in them.

Please - I need to hit the store tomorrow!!! Product junkies I need your help!!!!

SparklingFlame

Well, I'm no PJ but I love me some Elasta QP DPR-11 with MSM, honey and EVOO added. Its the bomb!!!! I don't use protien deep cond, but if I feel like I need a hit of protien, I use Sebastian Potion #9.
HTH!

Miss*Tress

For a conditioner with protein, I like ORS Hair Mayonnaise. I can't get Elasta QP in France, so I'm looking forward to more recommendations.

ekomba

My all time favourite cond that i only use for everything cowashes deep cond and that i m using right now exclusively to the detriment of all my other conds:lol: is PRAITAL SILK WORM RINSE: THE BEST EVER FOR ME. i went to get some yesterday it was sold out at my bss on 116th street so i was forced to buy the gallon one for 12.99 :lol:

it has protein but it leaves the hair so moisturized, so soft so nice i m in looooove it s ridiculous i cant even try my other conds. its the only domenican cond that i see start it s list with high ingredients at the beginning so i know there s a high concentration and trust me i know cause i stayed two hours in the bss comparing all products from Nacidit to miss key or what not to see what starts with what as ingredients talk about pj disease and time to waste:lachen: and many cond i find they have a list of ingredients too long or that i dont understand and look chemical i need simple conds and to know what i put in my head

PRAITAL SILK WORM RINSE INGREDIENTS: Silk protein, coconut oil, vegetable oil,mineral oil,lanolin,cetyl alcohol,preservative,fragrance,citric acid,color and fresh water.

get the Praital silk worm rinse (the bottle) not the jar its not the same thing even though it looks like a deep cond the bottle is a purplish instead of pink and it contains parabens.

Healthb4Length

DPR 11 is awesome! GOod stuff! I also Like ORS's Mayo and Replenishing pak great stuff! And something that I use which isn't mentioned too often is B's Satin Deep conditioner, that stuff is awesome too!

Honi

There is no board.
AO Island naturals or AO Honeysuckle rose. They are so thick, thick, thick that you can hardly squeeze it out of the bottle. Gives excellent slip and moisture too!

testimony777

Hello,

You should try Jessicurl Weekly Deep Treatment! I love love love this conditioner. It is protein free, very thick and very moisturizing and it smells wonderful (I use the citrus lavender scent but it also comes in a scent that is more tropical smelling). It is sold in some stores but the depending on where you live you may have to order it online. If you go to the website www.jessicurl.com you can, see the ingredients, see a list of stores that sell it and their locations and order it. HTH:)

carameldiva

i love queen helene super cholesterol treatment for extra dry/damaged hair and also my dominican cocktail of emergencia/miss keys 10 en 1/rivas silicon mix. I add honey, glycerin and liquid aloe vera to both of these and mix.

wyldcurlz

thanks. i know where i can get aubrey organics so i'll look into that. and i'll also check out the jessicurl site. i've heard great things about her stuff. what is DPR 11? i assume ORS is organic root stimulator?

anymore recommendations?

Healthb4Length

wyldcurlz said:
thanks. i know where i can get aubrey organics so i'll look into that. and i'll also check out the jessicurl site. i've heard great things about her stuff. what is DPR 11? i assume ORS is organic root stimulator?

anymore recommendations?

Yes I agree that Jessie Curl has some good products, you should check them out! DPR 11 is by Elasta QP it's a great Deep moisturizing treatment and smells yummy! Like peaches and it's chock full of good ingredients. ORS is Organic Root Stimulator you should try the Replenishing Pak, only sold in packets:( , this stuff is great in fact I have some in my hair right now as I type...this stuff is the truth!

Lady_Lioness

Honi said:
AO Island naturals or AO Honeysuckle rose. They are so thick, thick, thick that you can hardly squeeze it out of the bottle. Gives excellent slip and moisture too!
WoW!!!...now I really can't wait to try this conditioner.

uofmpanther

4ab, lopo, fine, low-med density
Queen Helen Cholesterol, Nexxus Humectress, Aussie 3-minute miracle, NTM Deep Recovery Mask

caligirl

Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner. It has a thick, vaseline like consistency and mild coconut scent. No cones.

newslady

i'm sitting here, just back from the gym, with herbal essence replenishing conditioner for colored/permed/damaged hair - in my hair.
a lot of expensive deep conditioners promise a lot, but this one always comes through.
second to keracare humecto, herbal essence in the pink bottle is my fav.
never heard of it before i came to LHCF.

baglady215

Dag, I know I'm a PJ because I've tried almost every deep conditioner listed in this thread.

My favorites (no order):

ORS Pack
DPR-11
Kenra MC
AO Honeysuckle (forgot about this one... have to dig this out for my next wash)
NTM DDC

And newslady, I feel you on the Herbal Esscences in the pink bottle! :love: