Thickest, Yummiest, Most Moisturizing Deep Conditioner?

Nice & Wavy

ekomba said:
My all time favourite cond that i only use for everything cowashes deep cond and that i m using right now exclusively to the detriment of all my other conds:lol: is PRAITAL SILK WORM RINSE: THE BEST EVER FOR ME. i went to get some yesterday it was sold out at my bss on 116th street so i was forced to buy the gallon one for 12.99 :lol:

it has protein but it leaves the hair so moisturized, so soft so nice i m in looooove it s ridiculous i cant even try my other conds. its the only domenican cond that i see start it s list with high ingredients at the beginning so i know there s a high concentration and trust me i know cause i stayed two hours in the bss comparing all products from Nacidit to miss key or what not to see what starts with what as ingredients talk about pj disease and time to waste:lachen: and many cond i find they have a list of ingredients too long or that i dont understand and look chemical i need simple conds and to know what i put in my head

PRAITAL SILK WORM RINSE INGREDIENTS: Silk protein, coconut oil, vegetable oil,mineral oil,lanolin,cetyl alcohol,preservative,fragrance,citric acid,color and fresh water.

get the Praital silk worm rinse (the bottle) not the jar its not the same thing even though it looks like a deep cond the bottle is a purplish instead of pink and it contains parabens.

Ekomba...you are not kiddin' girl. I bought some of this stuff and use a little of it about 2x a week...it makes my hair super, duper soft!!! Love it!!!

LovelyLionessa

Synthia said:
In most BSS or drugstores.

It looks like this:

There are also smaller versions in a tube.

Description:
IC (Inter Cellular) - Deep Penetrating Creme Moisturizer

Anti-Breakage Formula. Protein, aloe, vitamins and botanicals. Helps protect hair against heat appliance damage and chemical abuse. Sunscreen protects hair from the sun's rays. Soothes, nourishes and invigorates tight, dry scalp. Helps to encourage hair growth. Repairs and strengthens damaged cuticle from within the hair structure, while surrounding each tiny strand for continuous conditioning.

I used to LOVE this stuff and it didn't dry me out in the past, but now that I'm so conscious of mineral oil. I'm sure I'll psychologically make myself believe my hair is dry.

Online you can order from here or do a Froogle search:
http://www.cosmeticmall.com/product_detail.aspx?rcd=datafeed_googlebase&product_id=19065
http://www.beautymotion.com/IC-Fantasia-Deep-Penetrating-Cream-Moisture-Tube-8.7oz-p-2535.html
http://www.assensual.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=126

This conditioner looks really good. I picked up a tube of this last night at the BSS in Bed Bath & Beyond of all places. I noticed the ingriedients varied slightly on the tube vs. the jar formulation. I got the tube since I liked order of the ingriedients better. This stuff does look yummy. :p

dynamic1

lala said:
I would recommend: DE Stimulations Super Moisturizing Conditioner and Vitale Super Reconstructor Conditioner INTENSIVE TREATMENT

I agree about the DE stimulations....next on my list
Silicon Mix
Nexxus Kerphix
Elasta QP Intense Fortifying conditioner

Barbara

Princess
Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose (add olive oil)
Motions Moisture Plus (add olive oil)
Silk Elements Megasilk Moisturizing Treatment (add olive oil)
Verifen Complex Advanced Conditioning Treatment

Last edited:

stargazer613

PhytoJojoba Mask
Joico K-Pak Intense Hydrate
Giovanni Nutrafix (super thick, hard to get out the bottle:lol:)
Activate Hair Mask

Kayluv

This old fashioned gal like Wella's Kolestral. It has worked for me all my life and it is affordable. If it aint broke.......:grin:

Angelicus

I really love these conditioners!

Silicon Mix
Mis Key 10 en 1 Super Conditoner
Pantene R&N Conditioner
Tropical Avocado
ORS Mayo

glamazon386

Nexxus Humectress and ORS Paks. Sometimes I mix them both and warm them up in the microwave before putting them on my hair.

HERicane10

Queen Helene Cholesterol WITH Ginseng = SOFT & STRONG HAIR
ORS Replenishing Pack gives soft, fluffy hair every time!
Daily Defense Water Lily is great for slip!

scorpian

Protein free nothing but moisture and SLIP,SLIP,SLIP has cones but I love, love, love this one. I like Kenra MC and it's cone free but AT One is the winner [FONT=arial, helvetica][SIZE=-2]
[/SIZE][/FONT]

At One Botancial RECONSTRUCTOR Conditioner - 8oz bottle

[FONT=arial, helvetica]$3.50
At One Reconstructor conditioner
Detangles
Repairs Damage
Controls Breakage & Shedding

Batanical Reconstructor is a nutrient rich hydrating conditionerwhich restores natural moisture balance. It revives dry hair with a moisture rich complex containing seven different conditioning agents. Assists with the reconstruction if damaged or weakened areas inside and along the outer hair shaft. Natural emollients and botanical extracts leave the hair with elasticity, body and shine.

DIRECTIONS: apply to clean dry hair after shampooing with AtOne with Nature Hydrating Shampoo or Itchy Scalp Shampoo. Leave on for 3-5 minutes, rinse thoroughly. For a more intensive treatment, leave on for 10-20 minutes depending upon hair condition and texture.
[/FONT]

Brownie518

Elasta DPR-11
Humecto
AB Hair Mayo
Jessicurl Too Shea! Extra Moisturizing conditioner
Pantene RN Breakage Defense mask
Silicon Mix

Empress Yahudah

Miss Key 10 en 1 SUPER conditioner....its realy thick but melts in ur hair ...its very moisturizing and has protein in it so u get strength too :)

PinkPeony

Nexxus Humectress and the moisturizing DC from Frizz-Eaze,my hair LOVES them.

ORS Pak is a great detangler but not THAT moisturizing IMO,Silicon Mix makes my hair super soft and sleek but ahain IMO it's not crazy moisturizing.

Proudpiscean

MissMadaam said:
Miss Key 10 en 1 SUPER conditioner....its realy thick but melts in ur hair ...its very moisturizing and has protein in it so u get strength too :)

I have to agree! I :love: 10 en 1, it is definitely thick, yummy and moisturizing too :grin:

ETA: AO GPB never lets me down either :love:

Last edited:

gone_fishing

I giggled at the title of this thread with the yummy in it. LOL. I thought to myself these ladies are really passionate about conditioning if they are eating their conditioner.

Treasure2k6

I use ORS Repleshing for allll of my conditioning needs. I am starting to wein in my Dominican Products though...Don't know which conditioner knocks my socks off just yet. I've tried the Avocado DC and 10 en 1.

SpiritJunkie

Blessedhairgro said:
Silk Elements Megasilk Moisturizing Treatment! This is the absolute best! I'm deep conditioning with it now. I'm relaxed, not natural but I will tell ya this, when my hair is THICK with new growth at about 12 weeks post relaxer, when i cant get the comb through my hair this stuff moisturizes and detangles my mess like none other :). LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! It is thick, creamy and smells so yummy! You can get it at Sally's, I think that's the only BSS that sells it.

I have a bunch of these (packages from the perm box) at home but never used. I will give it a shot. I'm relaxed 4b

this is what I love all day everyday!!:
ORS Replinishing Paks

winterinatl

All natural!
Well you all have listed things I already have! I bumped this thread up b/c I am tired of what's under the cabinet. I think I will do miss Key 10 en 1 and add some olive oil to it, and sit under the dryer.

That Aubrey Organics honeysuckle rose sounds nice, too.

I used to LOVE Dark and Lovely cholesterol, but I want to use up what i have first.

Brownie518

Elasta DPR-11
Humecto
AB Hair Mayo
Jessicurl Too Shea! Extra Moisturizing conditioner
Pantene RN Breakage Defense mask
Silicon Mix

:grin: I have to add to my list:

Aveda Brilliant conditioner
Paul Mitchell Super Charged Moisturizing con
Design Essentials Stimulations Super Moist. con
ORS Replenishing pack
Aveda DR

chebaby

i love keracare humecto. but i have the one in the bottle. have to try the one in the tub.
i also have elasta qp dpr 11 but havent tried it yet.

ctosha

I always wanted to try the Elasta QP DPR-11 but just wanted to know when how is the slip, because when im in the shower i like to take my deep conditioner put it on my hair then comb through and let it sit while i soap up myself. I just wanted to know if with this i can comb through my hair? and also how are those adding coconut oil to this is it each time you deep condition or you just put some into the entire jar...sorry I know this may sound like a stupid question