Thickest, Yummiest, Most Moisturizing Deep Conditioner?

e.lauren

I HIGHLY recommend Jessicurl Weekly Conditioning Treatment. I swear with one use my hair was turned around. I had fallen in to a dry crunchy little rut and my curls were crying. But no seriously, this conditioner is the business and you will never ever have to mix it with anything.

My sister (NerdSauce) bought a gallon of it for 100$ MONTHS ago and let me tell you 2 people in that house use it and she has given whole bottles away to my cousin and myself and it is STILL there.

Nasdaq_Diva

So far, I had fab results with Silk Elements Olive Oil treatment. My hair felt like silk - and the ends are so much better.

I'm curious about the Miss Jessie's I may venture to try that at somepoint soon.

Shaley

• Bee Mine Bee-U-Ti-Ful Deep Conditioner
  • DC Mix: Skala Ceramides + Skala Avocado + Queen Helene Cholesterol + Keracare Moisturizing conditioner

hair4romheaven

I loved this thread.

I plan on repurchasing QH cholesterol (salon size)
I want to try AO HSR & hairveda shrilina (wish hairveda was sold in stores though)

lnana04

Does anyone know where I can find DarknLovelys Ultra Cholesterol in Atlanta? It's almost like no one carries it anymore, and that's my favorite cheapie conditioner.

bimtheduck

Silk elements mega silk conditioner brought my hair bavk from protein overload soooo fast. I had troed for 2 months before that with super expensive conditioners, nothing worked like the silk elements amd for $10 you cant beat that.

PJaye

I absolutely love Giovanni’s conditioners, especially the Smooth as Silk Deeper Moisture to which I will add My Honey Child Honey Hair Mask, Honeyquat, EVOO and Jojoba; as well as Hemp Seed, Fractionated Coconut, Safflower, and Castor oils. I hear violins when I DC with this concoction.