Thin ends

Inches411

so i have been doing everything i think i should be doing. i only get my roots blown out... i am really gentle when coming and brush my hair.. i moisturize when need.. i always deep condition and always cover my hair when i go to bed.. but my ends are still thin.. mind u i cut them all off in April to see if that was the problem.. they grew back THIN again.. i dont want thick thick hair but i want my ponytail to have some body ... i been hdiing it in a clip or curling it with those rods to give it some body but i cant do that all the time.. is this just how my hair is or am i causing it to be thin

thanks in advance

Neith

hmm its kinda layered sorta.. cause the top half is shorter than the bottom

Alright... if your ends aren't badly split/damaged/breaking off (you would definitely know it if that was the case) then maybe your hair isn't actually thin...

With blunt cuts and longer layers, the hair is mostly one length, so it has
the same thickness throughout the length.

Lots of layers = Thinner looking ends.

My advice is to baby those ends, but not to trim too frequently until you reach the point that you grow some of the layers out... most likely you'll have much more thickness.

If your hair IS damaged, you definitely need a good regimen with protein treatments, deep conditioning and daily moisturizing.