Thin Watery Leave Ins...?

sparkle25

My hair doesn't absorb thick leave ins. I'm going to try a thin consistency, but I get most of my products online so it's hard to tell. Even if water is the first ingredient, many are still very thick. Have you came across any that are thin and watery? Please let me know :)

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
My hair doesn't absorb thick leave ins. I'm going to try a thin consistency, but I get most of my products online so it's hard to tell. Even if water is the first ingredient, many are still very thick. Have you came across any that are thin and watery? Please let me know :)
I'm so happy that @rileypak put me onto LRC Shake & Go. It increases the comb-ability/manageability of my hair, before styling.

It's thin enough that you can follow with other leave ins etc.

sparkle25

Yay thank you ladies! You're saving me from purchasing things that will be too thick and then I will have the same results. You're the best!

Also what does LRC stand for so I can go take a look..

NaturallyATLPCH

My hair has become the same way. APB Cupuacu Hair Lotion and her Hair Lotions have been EXCELLENT as leave ins. Just the right consistency, very moisturizing, and doesn't leave that gross white residue. And you can get them unscented. I like them better as leave ins than her traditional leave in.
The Cupuacu is slightly thinner than the Hair Lotion.

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
I have to use liquid leave in. not only will the thick stuff break my hair but also cause scalp probs. so my leave in have to be clear and look like water.

SSI has great watery sprays. I just tried Shea Moisture Kids Detangling Spray. It's Ok while I wait for my SSI order to come in.

Evolving78

I use liquid, watery leave-ins. I have fine hair. I use Design Essentials HCO spray, Creme Of Nature Straight From Eden spray, and CON Argan Oil spray. I plan on ordering from a hairstylist that has her own product line to check hers out.
These sprays have cones in the to aid in detangling, as well as heat protection.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
My hair laughs at thin leave ins on wash day if I don't layer other products on top but it works well for moisturizing throughout the week. I really like SSI Coco Creme. Makes my curls pop!