Hairfanatic..Here are a Couple

Jade21

Hey, Hairfanatic!

Happy Sunday to you! Here are two natural leave-ins which I can recommend to you, both by Giovanni: VitaPro Fusion and the Direct Stay-in. The first is watery; the second is thick and creamy as can be. I've used both of them and what I can tell you is that the only negative is a lack of consistent results..never bad, but sometimes better than others. Both detangle very well. You might also try diluting the Giovanni Smooth as Silk Conditioner and using it as a leave-in. The stuff rocks with eliminating tangles.

I am so sorry abouth the itching.

I can't get away from this Infusium 23 leave-in 'cause it works so well ALL of the time. I've not had any adverse reactions with it either. If you might be willing to try a more conventional leave-in, try the Neutrogena Clean Replenishing Instant Shine Detangler.

Cheers and Love,

Jade

hairfanatic

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
I've used both of them and what I can tell you is that the only negative is a lack of consistent results..never bad, but sometimes better than others.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Jade for your recommendations. I was using Giovanni A LOT and it was my main detangler! You are right because after a while, it just didn't seem like it was getting the job done and my hair was starting to tangle and feel dry. That's why I switched to Beverly Johnson's.

I went to Whole Foods today and bought some Botanical Hair De-Tangler by California Baby and I just couldn't resist buying the shampoo also. /images/graemlins/grin.gif Maybe I need to switch my routine for the winter because even my Earthly Delight is not working right, my hair seems drier and I have stopped pressing for over a couple of weeks now.