Thinning Edges

PinkAngel

I have thinning edges from pp shedding & was wondering if any relaxed heads have ever used ORS Fertilizing Serum? Is the balm better than the serum or vice versa?

What were your results good or bad?

I've tried the Dr. Miracles version w/ no success so now I want to move onto to something else.

Thanks in advance for all replies & advice.

;)

Mom23

I had thin edges from Post Partum shedding as well, and what I used was Nioxin Follicle Booster. It really worked for me. I put it on my edges twice a day and by the end of the bottle I had alot more hair there. I didn't relax it, I just bought another bottle and did the same thing, and when I relaxed 8 weeks later I had a inch and a half of hair there. It really helped. Don't you just hate that Post Partum Shedding!! :mad:

Hope this helps. :)

mochamadness

Going the Distance
The balm is recommended for relaxed and pressed hair and the serum is recommended for natural hair, braids and weaves. I have the balm and used it for a couple of weeks in the beginning of the year, but didn't use it consistantly enough to know if it worked or not.

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
I used the balm after some terrible micro braids made the edges thinner. It grew the hair back nicely, but it's still pretty thin because I stopped using it.

I'm too scared to try the serum though.