Those of you who use Wen, what do you deep condition with??

LadyJ76

Hey all,

For those of you who use Wen by Chaz Dean, what are you deep conditioning with? I've tried the Restorative deep conditioner that came with it, but it didn't do a thing for me. Now that the weather is getting colder I am in desperate need of a deep conditioner with no protein (I'm using MT/OCT.) Any suggestions?

Body&Shine

I cleanse with the cleansing conditioner and rinse. I re apply the cleansing conditioner, place a plastic cap over it, and allow it to sit for at least 30 minutes. It has been working for me as a deep conditioner.

Body&Shine

BODY&SHINE,THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I DO AND IT TURNS OUT GREAT EVERYTIME.
It is good to know that someone else is using it this way. It took me a lot of trial and error to get it right. I have to agree that my hair turns out really nice everytime also.

ravenmerlita

I've always used another conditioner -- usually humectress, Ouidad Deep Treatment or Kerastase Masquintense for fine hair or Kerastase Nutridefense. I'll have to try using the Wen as a deep conditioner.

Body&Shine and Toy are you using a heating cap or adding heat in any way? Also, which Wen do you use?

Coffee

Sometimes I'll use WEN Fig, or Lavender with heat. I've also used WEN under the steamer. I do use other products to DC with.

chebaby

if im just doing a wash and go then i leave the cleansing conditioner on my hair for the remainder of my shower. if im going to really deep condition then i use ORS.

LadyJ76

Ladyj76,do u have the cleansing conditioner by chaz dean.

Yes, use the Fig one. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is the most moisturizing formula. I first tried the Sweet Almond one, but that was a little too drying for my hair.

Toy

Yes,I think is the one with more moisturizing affect,but i may be wrong i also i have not tried any of the other ones.

soulie

Does anyone use the Re-Moist Hydrating Mask?

This signature treatment is designed to rejuvenate and rehydrate dry, damaged, lifeless, color-treated hair. It improves lackluster hair, giving it the ultimate moisturizing treatment, using the perfect blend of natural and botanical extracts to restore hair to a much healthier state. WEN® Re-Moist Hydrating Mask is a universal treatment to maintain healthy hair and scalp, providing moisture, shine, and nutrients to give you an at-home spa treatment that will leave your hair feeling soft, silky, lustrous, and replenished.

Instructions for Proper Use

After cleansing with desired cleansing conditioner and rinsing thoroughly, apply the Re-Moist Hydrating Mask liberally to clean, wet hair. Comb through, clip hair up, and leave-on for 30-45 minutes. The longer you leave on, the better the results. Rinse thoroughly and style as desired. We also suggest that you use the Re-Moist Hydrating Mask as an overnight treatment for maximum results. Cleanse with desired cleansing conditioner and rinse thoroughly. Apply the Re-Moist Hydrating Mask thoroughly to clean, soaking wet hair. Wrap your head in a towel or a shower cap and leave it on overnight. Rinse thoroughly the next morning and style as desired.
Results

Lustrous, shiny, hydrated, soft, light, and manageable hair.
Shea Butter: A great moisturizer with healing properties.

Seabuckthorn Fruit Extract: Enriched with numerous vitamins, provitamins, and antioxidants. A natural bactericide and analgesic.

Kukui Nut Oil: A good protective oil and emollient that helps deter moisture loss.

Tamanu Nut Oil: A remarkable topical healing agent with antineuralgic, antiinflammatory, antimicrobial, antibiotic, and antioxidant properties.

Macadamia Nut Seed Oil: Derived from the nut; high in palmitoleic acid, vitaminrich, emollient and soothes. An excellent protector for the hair and skin.

Rosemary Leaf Extract: An essential oil which is cleansing, anti-bacterial, antifungal, moisturizing, softening, and rejuvenating.

Wild Cherry Fruit Extract: Is soothing and has antioxidant properties that protect against free radicals.

Neem Extract: Used for its anti-viral, antibacterial, and anti-fungal properties

Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5): Fills in cracks in the hair shaft to strengthen the hair; deeply moisturizes and heals. Plumps hair shaft, making it appear thicker.

Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Aqua, Shea Butter, Seabuckthorn Fruit Extract, Kukui Nut Oil, Tamanu Nut Oil, Macadamia Nut Seed Oil, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Wild Cherry Fruit Extract, Chamomille Extract, Marigold Flower Extract, Neem Extract, Menthol, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Brassicamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Glycerin, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Ceteareth-20, Citric Acid, Wheat Amino Acids, Parfum, Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Methylisothiazolinone.

Iluvsmuhgrass

I've used the remoist but I had to mix it with oils and what not in order for it to work well. I've used it as a pre poo and it worked well. :yep:

It depends on what my hair needs. I've used WEN mixed with honey, evoo, castor, and molasses. It worked well.

luvmesumhair

I use the WEN as my conditioner.

First I DC with Aphogee 2 min under the dryer for 20 min

Then I rinse that out and put my WEN of choice in, lather it up and scrub my scalp good. DO NOT RINSE OUT. Proceed under either my steamer (without a plastic cap) or dryer (w/a plastic cap) for 20 min then rinse out.

Works for me EVERY TIME and this way I am not wasting any of my WEN by washing, rinsing and reapplying again to condition! :grin::grin::grin: