Three Sister's Beauty Supply Store Plano TX

Geminigirl

Now tell me if I am wrong.

Ok last Saturday I went and got sized for a body magic. Trying to support a black owned BSS and business. I was so extra excited about my garment. The lady told me that she could have it for me on Monday because she could see how excited I was. I was like COOL!

Monday comes around, I call. Her husband tells me Tuesday. This goes on with the husband telling me the next day the next day until Friday! Well I get my garment. I can put it all the way on the last hooks and it still fits comfortable. I was informed but Anjelluvsubabe(sp) who also sells BM that when you first get them it should fit on the first set of hooks. So I took it right back up there the same day. Her husband tried to tell me to just keep it I was like Nah. So then he was like ok I can try and have it for you Saturday if not Monday. So Saturday he calls with his lame same old he didn't have time. So Monday comes around I call. He said he was 95% sure he was going to be able to get it for me today. I knew that was a lie but I waited.

Around 5 pm I call up there. They weren't there but someone else was. I inquired about my BM. The person told me they weren't going to have it that day. THAT WAS IT. I had it. I told her that I am just going to need my money back because this was ridiculous I have been waiting and I am too through. So she leaves the message.

The owner Nikki calls me back. She was more rude to me then she has ever been. She actually hurt my feelings and has me sitting here thinking about what I did wrong. She calls me back talking about she will get with BM and see if they will refund my money but she can't guarantee anything. I told her nah I want all my money back. She even implied they don't give refunds. I told her that I didn't see that anywhere on my receipt and she said "Well fine I will send you an email stating that" I was like the purchase has already been made. I could tell she was mad and this is why she was coming at me like this but it was so unprofessional. She barely let me get a word in and she was talking very loud and rude to me. I was also asking about why I was taxed twice for one product and her explanation still doesn't make sense to me. Anyways she hung up in my face. But not before telling me that she wouldn't get back to me until after 5pm tomorrow.

Is this my fault? She says BM doesn't refund because a product isn't sent in a timely fashion. Truth be told I want the garment not the money. But I am tired of the run around everyday it's the next day and the next. This has bad customer service written all over it. Was it wrong to request my money? Yes she told me they don't usually get them in that fast but she still told me she could. I wouldn't have been mad had they just been like. We can't get it until Friday instead of telling me everyday they didn't have time. What to do?

I wouldn't tell anyone not to shop there. Beautiful BSS and tons of products you won't find at Ming's store but after this, the way she hurt my feelings, I won't be going back there anymore which saddens me.

Last edited:

lboogie2679

I am sorry to hear you had a bad experience with them bc so many people have been raving about them in Plano. I do not think that you are wrong at all. If you pay for something you should be happy with it and it should fit right. If you were shopping at Saxs or something there would not be a problem so why the problem when we shop Black-Owned? Personally I would file a complaint with the BBB. You can do it online right on there site. This will put a blemish on their business and force them to take care of their customers.

And they will give your money back and kiss butt to make it right! I know this works bc I handle BBB complaints at my job!

Last edited:

Geminigirl

They are a really nice shop and I live 30 min from them and would prefer to go to them, but now, not so much. If she doesn't give me my money back respectfully I will do BBB. I hate to do that. I know they are trying to come up.

Qurlyqt

Sorry to hear about your experience. I read your entire post because I was JUST in their store a couple of weeks ago and contemplating going back to purchase a product that was not in stock while I was there. Sounds like the customer service was NOT so good. :nono: To answer your question, no I don't think you were wrong to request a refund.