Flatbush Beauty Supply

jazzyfunknastee

I cannot remember her name (but I'm pretty sure her siggy has a cartoon doll in a bathtub) but she told us about Flatbush Beauty Supply located on Flatbush Avenue between Tilden and Albemarle (sp?). I went there today and I can tell you that it wasn't a fluke about the quality of service she got. The young Asian man was at the register today and he was sooooo dang nice to me. I went there to buy the Tropical Avocado conditioner because I realized that the Avocado Miss Key has mineral oil in it. Anyway, we stood there and talked about everything under the sun and the nicest thing he did was that I only had $3 on me and the conditioner came up to $3.24 and he just waved me off LOL It's only 24 cents but add a penny and I could get a bag of chips! LOL I'm definitely going there again.

Dang I should have asked him if he had silk or satin scarfs since I cannot find any anywhere.

daviine

Hey jazzy--it was me who posted about Flatbush Beauty Supply. I'm glad it wasn't a fluke--at least with him anyway--I'll be sure to pay a visit soon--for soemthing.

So what did you guys talk about?

jazzyfunknastee

I was asking him about how often they stock a few products and I also asked him about this product my aunt used called Hair So New that she can't find anymore because it's been discontinued (according to him)