Tired of the same ol' boring bun? Lookie here!

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I'm very style challenged when it comes to hair. I've been trying to cornrow for years, and I can't french roll to save my life. All I can pretty much to is a coiled bun or a doughnut bun. But I've found some cool protective styles that even I can do! And a lot of the styles can be modified for shorter hair. I did the chinese bun today, tomorrow I'm gonna do the bow tie (or something like that) bun :grin: ENJOY!

www.longhairloom.com/stylingstationcentral.html

Ivonnovi

What about us fine-haired buners. I have a head full of fine-textured hair, and lawd knows I can use some bunning variations!

Lavendar

Tiffers this site is fabulous. I love that hair bow bun too! I'm trying these and posting them in my fotki! Thanks girl!

tiffers

Tiffers this site is fabulous. I love that hair bow bun too! I'm trying these and posting them in my fotki! Thanks girl!

No problem! :) Let me know when you post the pics in your fotki, cause Imma be all kinds of nosey :peek:

tiffers

Bumping so everyone can see :grin:

Anyone try any of these styles today? I'm wearing the bow bun right now. It doesn't look as cool and smooth as hers, but it still looks okay :) Tomorrow I'm gonna either do the Ficcare Flip, or Mrs.El Knot..... This is fun! :grin:

Last edited:

S.O.S.

Thanks you so much!!!:grin: I was just getting ready to start a thread for hair styles for people who can't do hair.:blush: