To all Elucence Users

Nice & Wavy

Have you tried this yet?

Elucence Silk Hydrating Elixir

How did you like it and was it moisterizing to the hair? Thanks in advance:)

aileenadq

I have it and barely use it because it's basically a hair serum with 'cones, and I am trying to give up cones entirely. If you are not averse to 'cones then go for it, because it's a nice serum.

Victorian

old head
Best serum I ever used! I don't really use it now unless I've straightened my hair but it is FABULOUS for blowdrying or flatironing, or just a little shine touch-up. It really does leave your hair silky. It's easy to put too much--just a dab will do it. I found it best on damp hair or on dry hair--soaking wet is a no-no; It's not really the same type of serum as, say, Frizz Ease, which is heavier and meant to help detangle wet hair and reduce frizz. It has a pleasant scent and the bottle is pretty large for a serum so it lasts a long time.
When I was wearing my hair straight during my transition I used to use it to blowdry on wash day, and then add a little more as needed during the week and it was all I needed. As much as a serum can be moisturizing I found it to be so.

Nice & Wavy

Thanks, ladies for the info. I just ordered the Elucence Moisture Shampoo, Volume Clarifying Shampoo and the Conditioner, so I can't wait to try them out. I'm hearing some good things about it.:grin:

Faith

It was ok...I wouldn't buy it again. I preferred NTM serum or John Frieda Frizz Ease serum better.

Nice & Wavy

Faith said:
It was ok...I wouldn't buy it again. I preferred NTM serum or John Frieda Frizz Ease serum better.

Thank you. I use NTM Serum and I like it alot, so I'll pass on the Elucence one. thanks again.