Today I took my oldest daughter to JC Penny Salon to get her hair professional styled

oooop2

She's 9 and going throw the "I don't want twist anymore stage...." Decided to let me have a big girl style. Even added in a clip in feather.

Thanks for letting me share :)

QBOE2001

Re: Today I took my oldest daughter to JC Penny Salon to get her hair professional st

she's gorgeous....i'm surprised that she was willing to sit still for that long, my niece is the same age and it's really difficult for me to get her to stay put for a half an hour lol.

fairyhairy

Re: Today I took my oldest daughter to JC Penny Salon to get her hair professional st

what a cutie pie. am sure she feel fab and all grown up :yep:

Superfly Sister

Your daughter is adorable! :D Lovely !

Geminigirl

OMG she is really cute...but what camera is that?

PureSilver

ur daughter is beautiful! that process seemed long tho, maybe it was the amount of pics. all in all the result was very lovely.

nysister

Awww! Too cute! Her hair looks really pretty!

SLOGRO

beautiful...............

Country gal

I think another poster took her daughter to JcPenny too. She is a natural beauty. Love the the hair.

FindingMe

LOVE it! She is absolutely gorgeous!

OT: Every time I do twists, I think of you- :grin:

Bublin

Beautiful...she all grown up now!

mEmYSELFaNDj

Awh she's so cute and her hair came out really pretty.

BreeNique

Awww! Mommy and me time! That's the sweetest! She's adorable!

brg240

aww she's so cute and her hair is so thick and healthy.

Theresamonet

I love that feather in her hair! I have to get a feather extension.

BostonMaria

She's a beautiful little girl. So 9 year old's now have a say on their hairstyles?!! LOL

Supergirl

With Love & Silk

Awww, thanks, bless her heart (the pic of her cringing). Her came out super cute and looks very healthy. :yep:

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover

She is absolutely beautiful! LOVE the hair!

laurend

Ooop2 Where have you been? Your daughters are getting big.

greenandchic

Beautiful girl! Reminds me of when my mother took me to the shop for special occasions.

Ann0804

She's so gorgeous!

Lita

Shes very pretty...Her hair came out nice,looks healthy & silly....

Happy Hair Growing!

LisaMar

She is BEAUTIFUL and hair looks thick, healthy and full of body.

brittle_hair

Looks good - would be good to know how long the straightened style lasted.

MzSwift

She is so pretty!
How do you plan to PS now that she doesn't want to wear twists anymore?

oooop2

she's gorgeous....i'm surprised that she was willing to sit still for that long, my niece is the same age and it's really difficult for me to get her to stay put for a half an hour lol.

She's accustomed to my 2.5-3hr process, so this was easy…LOL

OMG she is really cute...but what camera is that?

I used an older Canon XTI…Doing this 365 day photography challenge to I plan to upgrade my camera and lens for my Bday in June.

ur daughter is beautiful! that process seemed long tho, maybe it was the amount of pics. all in all the result was very lovely.

It took the stylist 2hrs from start to finish. She washed, deep conditioned, detangled, blow dried, flat ironed, trimmed, and curled.

LOVE it! She is absolutely gorgeous!

OT: Every time I do twists, I think of you- :grin:

Aww…Glad to know I'm thought of :)

aww she's so cute and her hair is so thick and healthy.

Yeah..But she's kinda bummed that her hair isn't as long and bouncy as her sisters. Had to articulate to a kid that we all have different types of hair. My youngest daughters hair grows SUPER FAST. My oldest daughters hair is more coarse and grows at a snails pace...

I love that feather in her hair! I have to get a feather extension.

JCPenny had the clip ons on sale for $5.99

She's a beautiful little girl. So 9 year old's now have a say on their hairstyles?!! LOL

I know, right? I told her she gets a say because it's for her birthday. But we can't have this type of style all the time.

Awww, thanks, bless her heart (the pic of her cringing). Her came out super cute and looks very healthy. :yep:

Yeah…Kept asking her if it hurt. She said no, but the sensation was different. I "might" use heat on mine and my kids hair 2x/yr.

Ooop2 Where have you been? Your daughters are getting big.

Yeah…My girls are growing up…Busy w/school. Optimizing on all of my free time. Done this year "Praise the Lord!!"

Looks good - would be good to know how long the straightened style lasted.

Ugh..My kids sweat, so I'm thinking this straight style will be done come Tues..

She is so pretty!
How do you plan to PS now that she doesn't want to wear twists anymore?

If I'm doing it, she's back in twist. When the stylist does it, her options are braids or twist braid combo. Not trying to put a lot of heat in their hair.

Thanks ladies for the responses :)