Top 12 Foods for Beautiful Hair!!!

Nice & Wavy

http://allwomenstalk.com/top-12-foods-for-beautiful-hair/

Do you want your hair to be shinier, fuller and healthier? Then I’m going to give you a list of 12 best foods for beautiful hair that will certainly revive your tresses. The best part is that these are some really yummy foods that many of us already love, so what could be better – eating great food, and getting your hair looking beautifull all in one?

12. Salmon.
For those of you that like to consume beauty foods, you cannot avoid eating salmon. It is loaded with omega-3 fatty acids and is a high quality protein source. It is filled with vitamin B-12 as well as iron.

11. Dark Green Vegetables.
How could you avoid those dark green vegetables? This includes spinach, broccoli and Swiss chard. They are a great source of Vitamins A and C and will do wonders for your hair. Your body needs Vitamins A and C in order to produce sebum.

10. Beans.
There are many sayings that are behind beans, but did you know that beans actually do good for your hair? Legumes such as lentils and beans are something you should consume as they are an important part of your hair care diet. They provide you with a good amount of protein in order to promote hair growth, but they also have zinc, biotin and iron in them.

9.Nuts
Do you go nuts for shiny, thick hair? Then consume some nuts! Brazil nuts are the best sources of selenium. Walnuts contain omega-3 fatty acid and alpha-linolenic acid, which is great for the hair. Nuts are also a great source of zinc. Some other good nuts to try would be almonds, cashews and pecans..

8. Poultry
Turkeys and chickens may have feathers on them, but they’re loaded with the protein that your hair craves.

7. Eggs.
If you would like healthy hair, then try consuming some eggs. It does not matter if they are over easy, fried or scrambled. Eggs are a great source of protein that your hair will enjoy.

6. Whole Grains.
Those hearty whole grains will do wonders for your hair. Sink your teeth into whole-wheat bread and be amazed at the results.

5. Oysters.
Did you know that oysters help your hair stay healthy? They contain a powerful antioxidant – zinc, which your hair also craves. They do not make a regular appearance on that dinner plate, but having them every now and then is a great idea.

4. Low-Fat Dairy Products.

These include yogurt and skim milk. They are great sources of calcium and include an important mineral for hairgrowth. You will also find that they contain casein and whey, which are two high-quality protein sources.

3. Carrots.
Carrots are great for your hair as they contain Vitamin A. They not only promote a healthy scalp, but they also promote good vision. For hair that shines, chomp into some carrots!

2. Beef.
If you do not have high cholesterol, then you should try eating red meet two times a week in order to improve the health of your hair. It not only holds the protein your hair needs, but it also contains ,iron and vitamins.

1.Brown Short-Grain Rice.
Brown rice is an ideal form of complex carbohydrates. Brown rice is also a great source of B vitamins and fiber.

There are many other foods that are good for your hair, such as bacon and acai berry. When you choose these foods, you will notice great improvements in your hair. It will also stop thinning out and it’ll be shinier than usual. What about you? Do you plan on using this list in order to have beautiful hair? Or do you know about other foods, that are great for hair that I haven’t listed in the post? Please tell …

Last edited:

NIN4eva

You had me at bacon. I ate at a place recently that serves popcorn cooked in bacon grease.

exubah

Everything on that list looks great with the exception of oysters and some of the low-fat dairy products. I do love me some bacon :yep::grin:

JFemme

You had me at bacon. I ate at a place recently that serves popcorn cooked in bacon grease.

Why is dark chocolate NOT on that list....:lachen:

I bought some bacon/choc bars a few weeks ago...:look:

hammercy.....:blush::lick::lachen:

Nice & Wavy

Everything on that list looks great with the exception of oysters and some of the low-fat dairy products. I do love me some bacon :yep::grin:
I don't eat oyster's either, but I'm willing to try. But, I do love skim milk (I drink this ALL THE TIME) and plain yogurt and add fruit in it with honey......:lick::lick::lick::lick:

exubah

It's a texture thing for me on why I don't think I would ever willingly try an oyster (my SO absolutely love em). I can eat yoghurt but skim milk would absolutely rip me apart.....it's amazing that I'm lactose intolerant and can eat cheese and yoghurt but no ice cream and milk or I would be hurting afterwards :nono:

amwcah

I have that list on my frig with the exception of oysters. I never heard of the hair benefits of oysters before. Thank you for posting!

Twix

So for the most part, proteins and some omega-3 fatty acids. Most of this sounds like clean food, which is pretty much good for you in all cases (and you lose weight!).

vainღ♥♡jane

ღ♥♡honey chile♡♥ღ
:lick: :lick: :lick: @ salmon and greens. love em! i can't deal with those oysters, carrots, and i know i do not get enough dairy at all. i don't like it but i tolerate it. ♥

Nice & Wavy

It's a texture thing for me on why I don't think I would ever willingly try an oyster (my SO absolutely love em). I can eat yoghurt but skim milk would absolutely rip me apart.....it's amazing that I'm lactose intolerant and can eat cheese and yoghurt but no ice cream and milk or I would be hurting afterwards :nono:
I drink Lactaid Skim Milk and I get it from Target cause it's alot cheaper than geting it from the supermarket.

I heard somewhere that oysters makes a man *ahem* vibrant:look:

Nice & Wavy

:lick: :lick: :lick: @ salmon and greens. love em! i can't deal with those oysters, carrots, and i know i do not get enough dairy at all. i don't like it but i tolerate it. ♥
Get that dairy in girl....or up your calcium!

Your bones will need it by the time you get into your 40's...prepare your bones now!

equestrian

I don't eat much dairy either. Just drink soy milk. It has the same amount of calcium as milk(I drink Silk).

Last edited:

Kellum

I have had 6 of those items today: salmon, dark green veggies, carrots, beef, whole grains. I need to go back to eating eggs, haven't had them in a while. I'm doing good. I eat most the items listed at least 5 to 6 of them daily.

Rocky91

NYE side boob.
great info! thanks for posting!
i have at least 3 boiled eggs a day...i HATE them, but since i don't eat meat, i have to make sure i get my protein in

Jazala

I'd like to know the reasoning behind the bacon. It seems like it would do more harm than good to your body with all the excess animal fat.

beans4reezy

Don't forget to add cucumbers to the list. Especially when you make a juice out of carrots and cucumber. I believe the high silicon content encourages hair growth :)