February 26, 27 & 28.....What are your hair plans...???

ItsyBitsy

I finally treated myself the Pureology Nanoworks shampoo so i'm going to clarify 1st then follow with Nanoworks poo.

I'll condition with Silk Elements Olive Mega Conditioner

Blow Dry

Roll with about 4 jumbo flexi rods

Last edited:

~NanCeBoTwin~

I purchased some new things today, so this weekend I'm going to try my first Bantu Knot-out and see how I like it, if I don't then I'll go back to the bun I've been rocking all this week.....

Tea rinse (powders)
I'm going to co-wash with AM (my fav!!!)
DC with KC Humecto
Air Dry

then I'll try my knot out, wish me luck!!!

NaturalBoss

I'm going to get my hair pressed for the first time since I bc'd (12/08). I haven't worn my hair down in so long, I probably won't know what to do w/ myself. If it looks good enough I will post some pics!

Esq.2B

I'm going to do my hair either Sunday or Saturday.

I'm not sure what I'm doing to it yet though. :lachen:

The only thing I know for sure is that I'm going to do an emergencee treatment and a jet Black rinse.

Maybe I'll Shampoo w/ CON
Emergencee treatment under dryer w/ no cap til hardens
Shampoo w/ CON again
Jet Black Rinse until I get bored and feel like rinsing it out lol
DC w/ Traybell Jojoba Oil Nutritive mask.
Quickie rinse w/ Hayashi systems 911 conditioner
Rusk Smoother leave-in (will be my first time using it)
Pro-Claim setting lotion
Rollerset, go under the dryer, then wrap
Tada! lol

C@ssandr@

formerly known as "keyawarren"
Today I self-relaxed for the first time. 14 wks post. came out ok, roots are straight but didn't smooth down the shaft enough :perplexed:. Stupid shrinkage :perplexed:

24 sections held lightly by rubberbands
Based with vaseline
ORS lye regular strength
Processed 40 mins beginning to end (my hair is thick and course)
Midstep: EQP fortifying protein con 15 mins
Mizani phormula 7 poo 15 mins (getting rid of it)
Final wash: Isoplus poo (the new one)
Dc: ORS Replenish Pak 30 mins w/heat
Final rinse Roux PC 3 mins
Bunning and airdrying
My hair feels :lick:

Not looking forward to corrective in 4 weeks.

Last edited:

Toy

Saturday

Conditioning wash/deep condition with Joico Intense hydration conditioner & Aussie 3 min deep conditioner under a heat cap for 1 hr,then use Roux porosity control for about a min.

Moisture with S-curl,Proline softner moisturizer, Qhemet Olive/Honey balm.

seal with oil mixture then let it airdry.

lushlady

Nothing to special over the next few days. My sew in is almost 4 weeks old and doing well. I will be oiling my edges with avocado oil tonight. Tomorrow night, I will wash, rollerset, dry, flat iron, and wrap my hair. While doing all of this I will talk myself out of going to ULTA for another random hair or make-up thing. Hopefully, I will be able to keep it wrapped up until Monday.

LadyPBC

I'm going to be washing as usual but instead of flat ironing or attempting an as usual horrid rollerset, I'm going to be using my Strawllers to make a straw set or a cute curly look. Wish me luck, cuz I'm scared! :) lol

Best wishes but ...what are strawllers? :perplexed

I'm just going to co-wash with something (maybe my Paul Mitchell tea tree condish) rinse and deep condish overnight with something (not sure what). Rinse, try to add a leave in (Oyin) seal with JBCO and let it airdry. I'm still 'hair'bernating with cornrows and a wig. I'm dreaming of March 12th though. I think I want to try the crochet braids :yep:

Maracujá

November 2020 --> 14 years natural!!!
I was trying to stretch my shampoos but this dandruff is no joke:wallbash: so I'll be washing my hair tomorrow.

fattyfatfat

pre-poo with vatika frosting
shampoo with jasmines moisturizing shampoo
dc with avocado and silk dc from jasmines
conditioned with YTC
coco cream leave in from shescentit

roller set...under the dryer now.

Prudent1

Tomorrow or Sunday I might texlax followed by a protein treatment and DC (probably YTC)+ heat. Then seal with oil blend (argan, coconut, jojoba, and EVO) and do a braid out.

Last edited:

Tif392002

i have these cornrows, they are about 2 weeks old.... i just co washed and sealed with coconut oil this past tuesday.... so tonight, im doing nothing to it...
saturday nothing, sunday i will deep condition with ORS, then get it re braided..

BostonMaria

I'm under the steamer right now. I'm planning on rinsing this out and deciding on whether to rollerset or leave it alone.

kami02

I'm relaxing Sunday or Monday after 11 weeks post. I'll probably just keep my hair in a bun and not mess it with to much.

myronnie

28 weeks post
Hendigo :p
Doing a hendigo for 3-4 hours then DC'ing with a moisture DC (GVP Conditioning Balm, Aussie Moist, and Suave Coconut)
Only a couple more weeks until the relaxer!

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.
28 weeks post
Hendigo :p
Doing a hendigo for 3-4 hours then DC'ing with a moisture DC (GVP Conditioning Balm, Aussie Moist, and Suave Coconut)
Only a couple more weeks until the relaxer!

arent you just so excited to see how much longer you hair has gotten?:grin:

iknow i would be, i cant wait until my touchup. lovely hair btw!

Poopiedo

Shampoo with Aphogee for Damaged Hair
Condition with Aphogee 2 min
Deep condition with Silk Elements with Olive Oil
Porosity control 1 min
Spray Aphogee Leave in and Green Tree Reconstructurizer
Add a small squirt of Silk Infusion
A few pumps of Keracare Foam Wrap
Sit under the dryer until almost dry
Spray a little S Curl Moisturizer in my hands and run it through my hair then apply coconut oil
Tie down with satin scarf

myronnie

arent you just so excited to see how much longer you hair has gotten?:grin:

iknow i would be, i cant wait until my touchup. lovely hair btw!
Yesssss :D I'm itching to relax..I have my ors relaxer boxes and everything!! There's so much shrinkage it's kind of unbearable :spinning:
Your hair is really pretty too!!

Bun Mistress

DCing right now with oil, PM the Detangler (love it), honey, and AV gel, then porosity control, then will probably use up my Aphogee 2 minute recon, braid and dry. I really wanted to straigthen today but I resisted.

30something

Today:
Clarify
Deep condition with Nexxus Humectress with no heat for ... a while.. (so i can be lazy)

Rinse with Nexxus Ensure
Leave in: Chi Keratin Mist + HE LTR
Seal with Proclaim Natural 7 Oil
Air dry in braids

chebaby

tonight i paln on rebraiding my hair using qhemet heavy cream for a braid out tomorrow.
sunday i plan on pre pooing with ORS mayo and then shampoo with black soap and deep treat with kbb ll hair mask.
then i plan on twisitng my hair in mini twist using kbb hair butter.

naturalpride

This weekend I will cowash with VO5 Clarifying Conditioner and deep condition with Alter Ego Hot Oil Garlic Treatment for 1 hour, then roller set.

gissellr78

Wash with NTM
Protein treatment-Penettrait
Deep condition-Alter Ego garlic treatment

Rollers and maybe flat iron

laurend

Mwedzi is twisting my hair for me because I fell on the ice and broke my wrist. Typing with one hand is tedious.

Curlybeauty

Just got done playing hair salon in my kitchen with my roomates and my friend. And as for me, my hair is slicked back into a low pony with a part on the side and will stay this way until sunday when I actually do my hair. I will be doing aphogee 2-step and taking it from there...

ckisland

Plans for tonight:
1. cowash with Suave Almond and Shea Butter conditioner
2. apply Honey Conditioning Rinse and detangle with Goody's brush
3. leave condish in and semi-shingle with KCCC
4. once dry, divide hair in half and put into ponytails to sleep

Depending on how heavy I want to be with the KCCC, I should be able to wear it down for 4 days at least. Once it starts getting raggedy, I'll bun it until it's been a week since my last cowash. I'm trying to get a new routine together based on what I've been doing to optimize my retention :yep:.
ETA: I think I may shampoo as well with my Come Clean shampoo.

Last edited:

outspokenwallflower

Best wishes but ...what are strawllers? :perplexed

I'm just going to co-wash with something (maybe my Paul Mitchell tea tree condish) rinse and deep condish overnight with something (not sure what). Rinse, try to add a leave in (Oyin) seal with JBCO and let it airdry. I'm still 'hair'bernating with cornrows and a wig. I'm dreaming of March 12th though. I think I want to try the crochet braids :yep:

Hi :) Strawllers are just a funny name for long, vertical magnetic rollers-- they can be used to create curls or straw sets, but instead of using straws, you would use the strawllers --straw shaped/length rollers :grin: