February 26, 27 & 28.....What are your hair plans...???

WaistLengthDreams

Tonight:
Clarify with VO5
Shampoo with Nexxus Therrape
DC with Nexxus Humectress, Roux PC and Honey
Leave-in GVP PM The Conditioner and Chi Silk Infusion
Rollerset, Wrap and bed!

naturalepiphany

Have you though about KeraCare Foam Wrap lotion?
Honestly, I really haven't, but maybe I should my older cousin recommended this same wrap lotion to me a while ago. I'll have to try it next time because I gave in this time and used lotta body again, but this time I used an extremely small amount. The results were actually pretty good. I posted the pictures of my rollerset in my fotki.

Last edited:

Queen_Earth

well I wanted to rollerset with my new curlformers but UPS is playing freaking games; so I might just do a braid out on my dry hair and rollerset next weekend; we will see

nakialovesshoes

Yesterday, after an overnight Irish Moss prepoo, I washed & did a DC. I airdried in a Southern Tease bun. Right now I have my hair in 4 celie plaits & well moisturized under a plastic bag.

Tomorrow I will release the Celie Plaits & activate my curls with some distilled water, leave-in & cream moisturizer. I have a party to attend so I will be wearing my hair in somewhat of a WNG.

Sunday it will be back to the Southern Tease bun.

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
Tomorrow is a 1 hr pre-poo with Alfaparf nourishing cream and olive oil, followed by a shampoo and DC with ORS replenishing.

EMJazzy

Happily retired
Yesterday I washed and protein DC'd my hair, currently it's marinating in Elucence MB under a plastic condtioning cap. I haven't decided if I'm going to re-fingercoil my hair or just bun it up.

lilsparkle825

Nothing. I'm crochet braid-ed up, so if anything I will run some gel through it...

...my weekend will be dedicated to doing hair and getting paid for it -- finally putting everything i learned on LHCF to good (and lucrative) use.

beans4reezy

One by one, unbraiding my cornrows, detangling, moisturizing, then braiding these bad boys up for another two weeks.

gimbap

I washed with Keracare Hydrating Detangling shampoo (sulfate-free version), DCed with Organics Hair Mayo. Detangled with Knot Today, now letting it airdry. When it's almost dry, I'll twist or braid it up.

jamoca5

Washing my hair (first time in sections!) and DC-ing with ORS Replenishing Pak. I'll probably put in cornrows and rock a braidout this week =)

Rocky91

NYE side boob.
Nothing. I'm crochet braid-ed up, so if anything I will run some gel through it...

...my weekend will be dedicated to doing hair and getting paid for it -- finally putting everything i learned on LHCF to good (and lucrative) use.
THAT'S what i'm talkin' bout....make that money, girl. :grin:

we're basically doing the same thing: i'm in twists and i'm not doin a damn thang to them. i'm making fliers right now to launch my natural hair styling business. there are a lot of naturals on campus, and most of them are clueless....so i plan to take full advantage of that. :look:
okay, that sounds bad. i'm helping them out, too. really and truly i am. :look:

Coffee

I pre-poo'd with coconut-shea butter over night on Saturday. I washed with Sexy hair pumpkin clarifying poo and Renpure poo in the green bottle this morning. I am now sitting with a henna treatment that sat overnight on my hair. Later today, I will co-wash it out with Renpure Moisturizing condish, steam with It's a 10 hair masque. I will then use Marrakesh Detangling spray, Marrakesh oil, It's a 10 leave in, put mega-tex on my scalp, and wrap with nairobi wrapp, dry under pibbs.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Yesterday, I::grin:

Co-Washed with Tigi Moisture Maniac
Used Millennia Mud Volcanic Ash Reconstructor
DC'd under Steamer with L'Oreal Artec Kiwi Color Protect mixed with Hemp Seed Oil
Rinsed
Applied Alfaparf Rigen for Fragile Hair
Rinsed
Applied Schwarzkopf CoQ 10 Leave-In and a little BBD Stretch
Dried under dryer and applied a little Argan Oil
Wrapped Hair.