Total Raves for Pibbs Warranty Department

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I sent Tara Nicole in for warranty work the Friday after Thanksgiving. I got it back today. (less than 3 weeks) I am pleased that there was no hassle involved other than having to ship it there which was around $40, but a small price to pay to have my honey bun back in working order.

My issue with my Pibbs was that the right side never seemed to dry as quickly as the left and then one night the right side just cracked. I figured a small, developing crack must have been there all along (which would explain why the right side wasn't drying efficiently). I thought they would give me trouble about the crack and claim that I must've done it some kind of way. You know how a lot of folks don't want to honor their warranty. :nono: Well, this wasn't the case.

In the warranty paperwork, it says the dryer will be returned COD but it actually arrived via UPS and I did not have to pay to have it shipped back to me.

The unit looks good as new. I haven't actually used it yet, but I will update this thread once I have to say whether or not it seems to be working normally.

Back