Tracy and all other color gurus...HELP!!!!

Chaya

Tracy Im about 15 minutes away from highlighting my hair with a loreal product called Cremelights for color treated hair. It has NO AMMONIA but it does have Hydrogen Peroxide. Do you have any experience with products like this or this product in particular. It seems like it would be okay however I am nervous about the Hydrogen peroxide. After Applying ths I also want to use sebastians celophane on top. Would this be safe? TIA!!!!!!

Tracy

Hi chica...

Hm. Cremelights...I haven't used it but if it's anything like the creme lightener I purchased from Clairol a few years ago I'd say hold off. I ruined my hair with the stuff. If you decide to go with it anyways - Seb on top can only help - it certainly won't hurt.

Good Luck!

Chaya

Well... I read the instructions and it says if you have relaxed or straightened hair DONT USE!! So I bought the Feria shimmering highlight and well, its on my hair right now. I dont see any color difference however I will use my clear sebastians cello0phane since spring is here and summer is near! I let you know how they turn out! Better yet, Ill take pictures!

Nonpareil

Um, I really wish you would have waited to get an opinion on the Feria... Because that stuff is very very very damaging and has ruined many heads, but let's hope all goes well. I don't want to freak you out or anything.

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
[ QUOTE ]
virtuasis said:
Um, I really wish you would have waited to get an opinion on the Feria... Because that stuff is very very very damaging and has ruined many heads, but let's hope all goes well. I don't want to freak you out or anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh no! I had a Feria color in my hair back in March! When did it start messing up people's heads? The only thing I have noticed is more dryness but thats about it. How did Feria ruin other's hair???

Chaya

Ive tried feria MANY times before, that is why I used it this time. My hair is in rollers right now and the color did not work at all. I only left it on for about 15-20 minutes and it didnt leave so much a a little tint!

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
[ QUOTE ]
Chaya said:
Ive tried feria MANY times before, that is why I used it this time. My hair is in rollers right now and the color did not work at all. I only left it on for about 15-20 minutes and it didnt leave so much a a little tint!

[/ QUOTE ]

Back in March was the first time I tried Feria and I left it in for a little over 30 minutes and it still left just a tint to my hair. (It says for all hair textures but I think that hair color is just for caucasian texture hair
) The next time I get my hair colored, Im gonna try what Tracy used on her hair: Texture & Tones.

Lindy

[ QUOTE ]
Chaya said:

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a real shame to put those chemicals on your hair and then not even get any results!!
So you just processed your hair for nothing...
Be careful with color!!!
YOur hair is too pretty for you to be messing with it like that!!!

Chaya

Awww thanks!!! I know I am upset my hair hair a hint of tint that I found yesturday. I dont know if its new or if it was there before! Either way the color did not take and I will not be attempting any time soon!

Tracy

Make sure you treat your hair as if you colored it Chaya, even though you didn't get any color.

You already had color so your regime may be color friendly already. But I find many times people will try color, it doesn't take, and they forget they've colored their hair and then it starts breaking...

Cuidate... (be careful)