Tracy girl you are a GENIUS!!

AnjelLuvs

Mines is so not comin out right, and I have now given up, luckily I didnt actually buy the serum or dream curls.

The first time I didnt use any serum, came out like a bootleg braidout, mad puffy.

The second time it didnt do anything I used the serum too. I basically wash n pooed then put in my leave-in + profectivs healthy ends + some other profectiv product for the edges dont know the name off hand. Then I added the serum. My hair didnt even go into any shape justgot smooth but still a lil puffy, maybe because I need a perm bad. BUT the serum says u have to put it in when it is soaking wet, which I didnt do.

Any suggestions?

foxybronx

SG you gonna make a sister get all teary eyed! Thanks for the compliment /images/graemlins/wink.gif

I was just showing my mom your hair pictures yesterday. She was amazed at how thick, long and healthy it was. (I'm trying to get her to take care of her hair so i was showing her my inspirations.)

SouthernGirl

[ QUOTE ]
foxybronx said:
SG you gonna make a sister get all teary eyed! Thanks for the compliment /images/graemlins/wink.gif

I was just showing my mom your hair pictures yesterday. She was amazed at how thick, long and healthy it was. (I'm trying to get her to take care of her hair so i was showing her my inspirations.)

[/ QUOTE ]

You are too sweet /images/graemlins/kiss.gif!!

I've been trying to get my mom to look at the site, but she figures she doesn't have to since I can always tell her what to do!

Tell mom hi!

SG