Treasured Locks website?

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Has anyone ordered from www.treasuredlocks.com? I'm really itchin to get the shea butter leave in, spray moisturizer, hair growth serum and hair growth pills. Has anyone heard of them? TIA!

SSBD

i did...i ordered the natural laxer...the product did what it was suppose to do and i got my things on time...i like them

tiffers

Thanks SSBD! I didn't even see your post! I guess we posted at the same time :)

shunta

I ordered some samples of one of the poos and conditioner. The service was really fast. I didnt really care for the products that I sampled, though.:ohwell:

NeeSee

I like them. I've never ordered how products but I order makeup from them for my sisters. Good customer service and fast shipping.

tiffers

Thanks ladies! Shunta, which products did you sample? What didn't you like about them?

crumbling_images

:D

I love Treasured Locks. The site is informative and they sell an assortment of natural hair/skin care items. I ordered their hair growth vitamins and have been taking them faithfully for the last 8 weeks. I've seen a remarkable difference in my hair. Email me and I'll send you pictures.

I live overseas and the shipping is fast. I have no compliants with the company. The products are nice. They will have my support for many years to come.

Sweetlikesherry

I order 100% Shea Butter and some satin pillow cases about a year ago. The service was fast, but the products were not the quality I was expecting. I was interested in ordering some combs but decided against it becuase I'm sure I could find it somewhere cheaper where I live.