Tutorial for UR BABY HURR! LOL!!!

countrychickd

Oh yeah. I just love his hair! I've been subscribed to him for a while. His hair is so gorgeous, and he's hilarious.

lilsparkle825

I couldn't make it through the video...but those braids were on point...

ETA: the comments on the aaliyah vids confuse me...someone says somethin about tracks and he doesn't say "it's my hair" but then someone asks if it's his hair and he says yes...

...and his answer to keeping his hair healthy is "braids and cut my ends every 2 weeks"...erm? (rant over)

Last edited:

Neith

His hair is gawjus! :spinning::yep:

He really did make a pang of jealousy stir up in that Aaliyah vid. His hair is healthy!

Don't think I'll be subscribing though - he's funny and pretty and everything... but eh, strange vibes for me.

Mane Event

His hair is very pretty!I wonder how long he's been growing it out :rolleyes:

We should invite him to the forum!

That baby hair tutorial is a mess...too funny!

YankeeCandle

Everything about him is beautiful--hair, face, brows, baby hair, nose, skin.

I have never seen that style of braids before. Maybe I'm sheltered from innovative braiding styles, but it really impressed me.

And his baby hairs are actually works of art; look at the precision with which he molds them.

In my book, hair is just one other art medium (along with paint, photography, sculpture, etc).

Irresistible

wow I got more than I was ready for when I watched the first vid and he was talking about someone's .......yanno

umm yeah lol

the braids look hawt and beautiful. The baby hair tutorial was interesting to say the least LOL

Leeda.the.Paladin

That was ...interesting.

I did not like him saying that something along the lines of "you might need to get a perm, because if your **** is nappy, it's not gonna work"

I won't be subscribing personally.

Last edited:

Chaosbutterfly

Transition Over
I was dying of laughter when he whipped out that fantasia gel with the hair polisher, because that was surely my stuff back in the day.
And it broke off every little hair on my head, so I will NOT be using that tutorial anytime soon.

And I don't think I'll be subscribing either...he's a littlleee bit too much for me. I can barely handle Seaborn and Qaadir with their crazy selves.