Twist Out: Blow dried versus wet hair?

Lexsmarie

Hey Ladies! As I am challenging myself to do more protective styling and limit heat use. Do you experience better twist outs results on wet hair or blow dried hair? Thanks.

Ivonnovi

I like the length (look) of my results when I did it on dry hair, BUT on wet hair the curl definition was awsome!

Also, I pre-twisted my hair before washing, used little product and this was a good look too; I made the twists smaller whilst my hair was still wet. The wet-twist-out last's longer.

Fhrizzball

I do neither. I do it on damp or dry stretched hair. I prefer dry as I'm in a fluffy twistout stage of sorts and any styling products help to redampen it anyhow. If I want crazy definition I'll do it on damp but never wet.

southerncitygirl

I agree that the definition is awesome when the hair is wet, I have never done it dry. I keep saying I will try it but I have yet to.

AgeinATL

I like the length (look) of my results when I did it on dry hair, BUT on wet hair the curl definition was awsome!

Also, I pre-twisted my hair before washing, used little product and this was a good look too; I made the twists smaller whilst my hair was still wet. The wet-twist-out last's longer.

^I agree. I love the hang-time that I get doing them on dry/stretched hair, but the definition is so much better on damp hair and the results last longer.

HanaKuroi

I do them on stretched, air-dried hair.

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

tiffjust2002

I prefer to my twist outs on dry stretched hair, but wet hair is okay too, I like the volume I get from doing it on wet hair but I like the length I get from doing it on dry stretched hair more :)