Type 4a and 4b Hair and Detangling-Am I Chasing An Impossible Dream?

PinkPeony

I hope you'll like it.
I usually just DC on dry hair for at least an hour with a showercap.Usually I DC overnight or start in the morning and rinse out some time in the afternoon(yes that's how I spend my weekend:look: )

Hidden_Angel

ella said:
I hope you'll like it.
I usually just DC on dry hair for at least an hour with a showercap.Usually I DC overnight or start in the morning and rinse out some time in the afternoon(yes that's how I spend my weekend:look: )

I do this also when its not sitting in braids and stuff.. I really like it i also add honey and a few other stuff with it ...

hot_pepper96

LocksOfLuV said:
Are you combingwhile rinsing the shampoo OUT or just combing while the shampoo is in your hair?

I comb while the shampoo is still in the hair. I work through tangles with my fingers and then carefully comb through w/the Wide Tooth comb. You do loose hair, but I find during the rollerset process, there's not much hair in the comb because I detangled already in the shower.

LocksOfLuV

hot_pepper96 said:
I comb while the shampoo is still in the hair. I work through tangles with my fingers and then carefully comb through w/the Wide Tooth comb. You do loose hair, but I find during the rollerset process, there's not much hair in the comb because I detangled already in the shower.

Okay, I got it. Thank you and Ella!