Underprocessed or Texlaxed how do you know

gymfreak336

The reason I ask this is because when I was relaxed the last time, I was relaxed to 80% straight. I feel my hair is stronger this way than when i would relax bone straight. Looking at the post here however, I don't think I qualify as texlaxed. So my question is, what qualifies as texlaxed, what defines underprocessed.

Isis

I've never seen any "rules" on what makes one texlaxed or not. The word "texlax" didn't really exist until the last two years or so and I think from this board.

I personally feel that texlaxed hair is always underprocessed.

lonei

Isis said:
I've never seen any "rules" on what makes one texlaxed or not. The word "texlax" didn't really exist until the last two years or so and I think from this board.

I agree...I dont think there is a specific % to define it...

crlsweetie912

I think it goes to intent. If you mean to texlax and relax to 80% as you wanted, then it's texlaxed. If you meant to relax bone straight and it only comes out 80%, then it's underprocessed. I hope this makes sense.

sareca

Easy... if it was intentional it's texlaxed. If it wasn't then it's underprocessed. The words only convey the goal.

hottopic

Isis said:

I agree with this statement. It's the same babes. :)