Official Nexxus Survey

ScandalousBeauty

The Nexxus website says that they recommend Botanoil, Botanic Oil and KeraPhix for relaxed hair. The alternate products are Therapee, Epitome, Humectress, Phyto Organics and Y Serum.

Which are your favorite products, and which products have you tried that you can definitely do without?

I did learn from most of you that you get your products from E-bay, which is good for all of our wallets!

Champagne_Wishes

A broke graduate
I have Botanic oil, Keraphix, Botanoil shampoo, Therappe shampoo, Humectress, and Epitome. I can do without the shampoos and maybe the Humectress (might be switching over to Kenra Moisturizing conditioner) and Botanic oil. I am loving the Keraphix, but it took a while to get to that point. But I think you should buy the travel size product that you would like to try since like most hair products, your milage may vary.

luvSLave

Request samples. I did and received Therappe, Humectress and Keraphix. I only liked the Keraphix (love it actually) and have made it a regular in my rotation. Don't spend your money if you can help it.

kboogie007

luvSLave said:
Request samples. I did and received Therappe, Humectress and Keraphix. I only liked the Keraphix (love it actually) and have made it a regular in my rotation. Don't spend your money if you can help it.

Where did u request the samples?

candibaby

KB, you can request samples by emailing the nexxus company from their website.

I used to be the BIGGEST Nexxus pusher on this board when I was relaxed. Therappe, Humectress, Emergencee, Keraphix, and Enphuse were all my staple products. But now that I'm transitioning the only ones that I still use are Humectress and Emergencee.

Jewell

I was an avid Nexxus user but I no longer use the shampoos because the SLS is very drying to my hair. But, Botanoil, Keraphix, Humectress, and Botanic Oil were my faves. Sold the Humectress, Botanoil, and a bottle of Therappe I had to Mahoganee. Sold the Diametress to Black Hair. I still use the Keraphix once a week as my protein conditioner.