Updated Album... just some pics after Emergencee..

mrslee

Love yourself first!
I am 6 weeks post relaxer.I am trying to wait at least another 4 more weeks before getting a relaxer. I didnt really see a major difference with my hair after Emergencee other than softness.

Your hair looks great. I haven't used my emergencee yet, but I know many ladies state that it helps with the strength of their hair and reduces breakage. Did you notice less broken hairs (if you had any before)?

I saw about 4 pieces, but I am not sure if they were the ones already broken from before or what. I do know when I did my blow dry with low heat, I lost one strand and it had a bulb on it. So overall I guess it did what it was suppose to! Thanks!

It turned out wonderfully. You're a great spokesperson for Emergence. /images/graemlins/smile.gif Where did you get it?

Thanks Ladies!! I had to do a special order through a company called Trade Secrets. It is a shop in my towns mall.

I just took a sip of Haterade and I admit it...I wanna be MrsLee in 2006! Lookin good dere MrsLee...lol.

YOU HATING ON ME!! PLEASE!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TAKING PICS WITH MY HUSBAND!!! I AM SO HATIN'!! ARE YOU RELATED? HE IS SO FINE!!

[ QUOTE ]
mrslee said:
YOU HATING ON ME!! PLEASE!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TAKING PICS WITH MY HUSBAND!!! I AM SO HATIN'!! ARE YOU RELATED? HE IS SO FINE!!

[/ QUOTE ]

[email protected] find out we gotta start a thread on bigamy...and If we were related..and the past thoughts I have had about him...I would be on Oprah asking for help... /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Back