UPS JUST delivered my avlon kercare prize kit

mstankers

Ladies, I believe I entered this contest from Sophisticate's Black hair or another hair care magazine. I received a nice black bag with a brush (i really needed one) and 5 avlon keracare products (kercare conditioning hairdress, keracare high sheen glossifier, ph 4.5 humecto creme conditioner, ph 6.0 hydrating detanlging shampoo, ph 4.5 1st lather shampoo) Okay, what do you all think about these products if you have used them before. I have to wash and condition my hair so I will give themn a try. the brush is an avlon brush too

ny2atl

That was a nice little prize!
I use Keracase's Hydrating Shampoo and love it. I kind of place it in the expensive Cream of Nature shampoo category. I also have some Humecto. I was alright on my hair but I think when I tried it I had build up so the product didn't really get a fair shot.

Keracare makes really good products so you should like them.

mstankers

Thanks. I'll post back later to let you guys know what I think of them. I like the idea of the 1st wash shampoo and the creme hairdress which I can use before I give myself a light blow dry

azul11

wow lucky ducky. thats a great prize. hmmm maybe i should give entering these magazine contest a try. i mean what could it hurt.

have fun with your prize and hope you find new products to fall in love with.
God bless you all.

mstankers

[ QUOTE ]
wow lucky ducky. thats a great prize. hmmm maybe i should give entering these magazine contest a try. i mean what could it hurt.

have fun with your prize and hope you find new products to fall in love with.
God bless you all.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have won a lot of prizes. A lot of contests you can enter online but when able to, I still like to mail in an entry or postcard. Thanks for the congrats. Now, I am going to try using them. Am sure I will get good results