Vendor Super Stars!

Jadi

So far

Vitacost, like a one stop shop. Long time ago had an issue what a item, seal was broken. Sent them an e-mail, no questions ask or hassle. Customer service so far is okay with me. Nice company.:yep:

Drugstore.com
Long time ago, made an order, but at the time the flat iron, didn't work out for me. About a week later got everything back and half my s&h, yay.

Hairsisters/samsbeauty
I know some had issues with HS, but my items arrived in okay condition, and I even had to return a wig. Waited maybe two weeks got my refund in full. Samsbeauty for their good sales.

Can't forget about AyurNatural? Beauty when she was open. Got all my Indian products from her, good shipping time.

For oils, clays and others

Mountain rose herb, not the cheapest, but they didn't disappoint so far.

New directions aromatics Big selection of oils and supplies, customer service is nice. Wish they had coupon codes though.

Some newish vendors, that I would try again

Silk dreams, smells so good.
Bobeam
Great service and soaps.
Brown butter beautygood shipping.
Kizuri beauty
OMG her items and dc's do my hair good, and smells so yummy. I want to eat them.*drools*
BeeMine
Naturelle Grow:look:, good dc's

Non hair items

Sasa orderd a lot from them, items come wrapped up in good condition.
Roserose shop
Yes style
Sephora.com Need I say more.
CasaBento, a big selection and cheap.
Ruelala

One of my all time fav
Bento and co
I really like their bento and accessories. For the ones already in Japan or near lucky.:lachen: For others who don't live in Asia, it's the next best thing.

S&H is a lot since most are directly from Japan or France. Plus every year that have one or two big contests to win a trip to Japan.:love: One day I'll enter.

Forgot Chagrin valley and Sage, only order once from them, but will try them again.

Last edited:

Jadi

:lol: Keep forgetting, don't order much from them, but hsn.com
Hennaforhair.com and Hennahut. For when I used to henna like crazy.

Last edited:

Jadi

Popcornopolis? while eating regular boring popcorn now. Popcornopolis omg, exits thread, Nope, don't buy.:lick::nono:

southerncitygirl

If anyone wants order from komaza here's a code with a discount:
T4ZJUSF2

Some of my fave products from komaza include:
califa spray
shea butter lotion
protein strengthener
aloe my hair spray
coconut curl lotion

Komaza Hair Care & Darcy's Botanicals..... i had a product from komaza (aloe my hair mist) go bad and the owner shipped another with no issues. In Past with Darcy's if I had a coupon code that I forgot to use she readjusted the balance. Both owners are lovely ladies!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Pampered & Twisted (formerly Pampered Tendrils) = Excellent Customer Service, Variety of Product Lines and Fast Shipping. Good Sales

Also, Hattache. Same = Excellent Customer Service, Variety of Product Lines and Fast Shipping. Good Sales.

*I may have already named them though* Didn't go back & look at my previous post.:blush:

I also want to give a shout of to BlueRozeBeauty and J.MoniqueNaturals for doing a great job!